Post-Partum Falling Hair

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

I can't remember the two ladies who were having a very hard time post-partum in losing their pregnancy lush growth. I came across this product and just wanted to pass it on:

http://www.ebenenaturals.com/organic_hair_care_oils_and_treatments.html
[FONT=Avant Garde,Arial]
imagenotavailable.jpg
Essential Scalp Serum

After my father's death in 2000, my hair fell quite a bit, and after having my son in 2001, things did not slow down due to hormonal change. I flushed toilet bowls full of hair almost on a daily basis. I formulated this scalp serum to fix the problem. Of a combination of over 18 different ingredients, it is rich in essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins that will nourish the scalp and strengthen the root of the hair . I am happy to say that since I have been using it, my hair loss has gone down to normal. I no longer fill the toilet bowl or the bathtub drain. *Please allow two weeks to a month before seeing results. Skeptical, start with the 1/2 once bottle. :-)
Ingredients: borage oil, jojoba oil, sesame oil, tamanu oil, essential oils of carrot seed, black pepper, basil, sage and other essential oils know for their restorative properties.
.5 oz., $15.00
2 oz., $45.00
Quantity​
[/FONT]

Back