Post Hospital Emma Update: Life at Home

Christelyn

Sorry it's been so long since I've been on--I miss you all. As you can imagine, things are a bit busy around here and I don't have as much time to post. Between caring for Emma, the other kids and trying to run a freelance writing business, things are soooo crazy. But I just wanted to let you know that Emma's doing great! She's smiling, cooing and always looks like she has something to say to you. The other kids absolutely adore her, but I think they're going through their issues with making room for this new little sister in the family pack. I have a few photos of my little imp on my blog. Check it out if you'd like to see: www.christelynkarazin.blogspot.com.

Take care and I'll never forget how all of you prayed for us during such a dark time.

Sorry it's been so long since I've been on--I miss you all. As you can imagine, things are a bit busy around here and I don't have as much time to post. Between caring for Emma, the other kids and trying to run a freelance writing business, things are soooo crazy. But I just wanted to let you know that Emma's doing great! She's smiling, cooing and always looks like she has something to say to you. The other kids absolutely adore her, but I think they're going through their issues with making room for this new little sister in the family pack. I have a few photos of my little imp on my blog. Check it out if you'd like to see: www.christelynkarazin.blogspot.com.

Take care and I'll never forget how all of you prayed for us during such a dark time.
She is as beautiful as the first picture you shared with us! I'm so happy to see she is doing well, and you too...!

God is so good! His plans for her life is great!!!

May she continue to flourish and grow as beautiful as her mommy!

Blessings, always!

:kiss:

wow! I agree with this comment:

This shot only needs a one-word caption: ca-uuuutte

She's too precious... :yep:

Thanks for the comments. And would you believe this? She's feeding from the breast! (some of you know I was struggling with this)

Great is thy faithfulness... He just keeps on making a way.. I am so glad to hear you and your beautiful baby are doing fine.. and dont worry those edges will come back girl!! God Bless...

And you guys, I have to testify that I felt that the Lord was telling me that everything would work out, but my faith was so weak. But Emma reminds me every day of how He worked a miracle in our lives. The doctors continue to be amazed by her.

I love your little baby... it's impossible not to. Princess Emma is God's gift of love to everyone who knows her.

Thank you Christelyn for sharing her life with us. It's grown me in love and prayers.

:kiss: For Princess Emma... :love2:

Emma is so precious and I am so happy for you. From now on, every time your faith gets weak, you look at that precious blessing and know that God can do anything!

She is so precious. I can tell from that picture that she already has a lot of personality. I'm so happy for you!

I was just about to PM you to ask how things were going and saw your post!
:dance7:

Glad to hear you are all doing well and adjusting to the newest member of the family.:yep:

I just want to say something: Someone on this board (I'd have to go back a look) gave me a prayer to say over Emma. If this is you, I just want to THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. I said that prayer the same night and seriously, that was the turning point. I felt like something in me was loosed. Thereafter, Emma became stronger and needed less intervention. I also want you to know that I passed the prayer on to the nurses at the hospital so that they could pray over all the little children (Loma Linda in a Christian hospital), so your reaching out to me could potentially touch tens of thousands of people.

Just thought you should know how much it meant to me, and what it will eventually mean to others.

Last edited:
Back