Post APL to mid BSL pics here

Shea

I love this length and this is my goal for now I guess who knows when I get there I may change my mind but can you ladies post your pics of full APL or close to BSL pics I just love seeing it. Its such an inspiration. Thanks!:)

I don't know if the pic from my avatar is too small for you to see....How do I post other pics? I don't have a fotki yet.:perplexed

msjackson8 said:
I don't know if the pic from my avatar is too small for you to see....How do I post other pics? I don't have a fotki yet.:perplexed

go to photobucket.com, and create an account and you can upload pics. It also gives you the link to the image, which you post here :)

Hey girlie, I have pics in my siggie. I was midback on the last pic and Ill should be taking more pics soon, I really think Im at waist now.

Here I am after my inch trim:

Dec312006.jpg

Babygurl said:
Hey girlie, I have pics in my siggie. I was midback on the last pic and Ill should be taking more pics soon, I really think Im at waist now.

I think I have said this before but I will say it again, "Your hair is beautiful"

My siggy pic is from Sep '06. I'm about 1.5-2" from the top of my brastrap right now. I'm currently stretching 16 weeks and will relax at the end of January.

Last edited:
These are all in my Fokti, but ill post them here just in case you dont feel like taking the trip over there. :)

JAN 06 (Beginning of my hair care journey)

s69664955.jpg

JAN 07 (Where I am now)

s69664446.jpg
s69664377.jpg

Wow Kinikakes! You have done an amazing job!! You should be VERY proud!!:eek:

KiniKakes said:
These are all in my Fokti, but ill post them here just in case you dont feel like taking the trip over there. :)

s69664955.jpg

JAN 07 (Where I am now)

s69664446.jpg
s69664377.jpg

KiniKakes said:

s69664955.jpg

JAN 07 (Where I am now)

s69664446.jpg
s69664377.jpg

Wow, Kinikakes, you've had amazing progress! Your hair is fine like mine, so you are an inspiration. And I've just added MN to my regimen. We'll see the results!

Back