Porosity Control ?

Gigglez5684

Hey everyone I have a question about porosity control. I used this conditioner for the first time the other day, let me give yall the background. . . . I had put my hair in braids earlier this summer because it was not acting right and I didnt know what to do or want to deal with it. So I took them out the other day hoping that it would be back to normal, I took my braids out and permed my hair about a week later, and to my dismay my hair was still in the same state, it was really mushy and gummy when it was wet and when it was dry it was just limp and wouldnt straighten right or hold a curl, well I was about to get distraught when I remembered that those were signs of porous hair that I read about on the forum. So I used porosity control and I was amazed at the instant change in my hair, it dried in half the time and just felt a whole lot better, but its still really on the dry side, so I was wondering how often I can use porosity control safely, and what else can I do to get my hair back into shape can yall recomend some good moisturizing conditioners ????

Yeah, I want to know also how often can you use it. I bought 2 little sample sized bottles from Sally last Friday just to give it the old college try. I also want to know; can you continue doing COW after using Porosity Control Conditioner? TIA

BC

Back