Porosity Control It Is Too Good To Be True

brickhouse

I went to Sally's today to get get some because of all the good things I heard about it. My Sally's had a special where you get the shampoo free when you purchase the conditioner. I cannot believe the slip the shampoo gave my hair. It is better than my Keracare hydrating poo. No lie. My hair did not tangle and I did not loose any but the shed hair. I was so impressed. The conditioner was great too. Now the pj in me is telling me to stock up before the sale goes off.

Last edited:
Hi Labett. I wasn't planning on getting the shampoo but since it was free and it is regularly $6.49 I said why not. I am now in love. I am telling you that I got the best slip of my life. I hardly lost any hair. I am so excited that I just can't wait until my next wash. It also took my hair no time to dry. Normally my hair is still wet in the morning when I wake up. I will make a hair album soon.

Am I the only one that came out with tangles when I tried this conditioner. Maybe it is because I used it by it:look: self?

Im currently using Porosity Control both the poo and cond, and I love them both. The slip is amazing, but I still wish I had some Keracare Detangling, and Humecto :)

Honeycomb the slip is amazing. I am still in shock. I just sent my hairbuddy erica 78 a pm telling her that I am in love. I could not believe the poo was free and it was the big bottle. I am hoping to get my porous hair under control because my hair has never dried this fast.

I used them back in the day, and still have half a bottle of each.

I've never had a problem with them.

x

Nice said:
Am I the only one that came out with tangles when I tried this conditioner. Maybe it is because I used it by it:look: self?
No you aren't the only one. When I use it by itself, the slip goes away as soon as I wash the conditioner out and my hair isn't easy to comb through. However, when I add 1:1 Porosity Control and Olive Oil I get much better results. When I used to use it I would take a 9oz. plastic cup and fill it up halfway with porosity control and the rest with olive oil and mix it up with a plastic spoon.

I got a sample of this from Sally's. My hair had no slip at all. I rewashed it with CON. It went back to normal after the wash. I did notice that the parts of my hair that are drier than the sahara (parts I think are scab hair) did feel better. If I commit to the large bottle, I'll probably mix it with some kind of oil or other conditioner.

I used the shampoo and the conditioner together. For those of you that had problems, did you use the shampoo and the conditioner together? I was just happy the full bottle of poo was free. I am going to do another wash again today. I just left the conditioner on for 1-3 mins. The bottle says 30 secs. For those of you that had problems, how long did you leave on the conditioner?

I bought the shampoo and conditioner at Sally's yesterday. I got the buy the conditioner and get the shampoo free deal.

I am going to use it on my daughter's hair for today's wash.

I use the conditioner ever other shampoo. I use it after my regular conditioner and the slip is amazing. I haven't used the shampoo in years but I don't recall having problems with it. I will try the shampoo again next week.

I think I am going to use it after every poo as well. It is supposed to be really good for your hair. The poo is supposed to cleanse, moisturize and conditions without leaving oily buildup and it also says it delivers maximum conditioning to damaged or porous areas. Moisturizes and adds new elasticity, body and shine and helps colored or permed hair stay fresh, lustrous and vibrant. The conditioner moisturizes, detangles,lusterizes. Helps create a more uniform color,perm and relaxer result.

DSD, let us know how you like it.

brickhouse said:
I think I am going to use it after every poo as well. It is supposed to be really good for your hair. The poo is supposed to cleanse, moisturize and conditions without leaving oily buildup and it also says it delivers maximum conditioning to damaged or porous areas. Moisturizes and adds new elasticity, body and shine and helps colored or permed hair stay fresh, lustrous and vibrant. The conditioner moisturizes, detangles,lusterizes. Helps create a more uniform color,perm and relaxer result.

DSD, let us know how you like it.
I love it!! I will be using this whenever I wash my daughter's hair.

My problem. Her hair wouldn't hold moisture long enough for me to do any detangling or anything of that sort. It would dry literally a couple of minutes after I shampooed. That's without towel drying.

I needed her hair to retain more moisture because it is so very very dry. Water just sort of beads up and bounces off of her strands.

I also had a horrible time detangling her hair since she is transitioning.

After shampooing and conditioning. It's like it was a completely different head of hair. Her hair absorded the water and it stayed very wet. I was able to detangle a lot easier. I am happy.

The conditioner gives amazing slip. I had a weird silvery blue color though but that's ok. The comb almost just glided through both textures.

Guess what, her hair is still sort of damp an hour later. I am pleased because moisture is def. her hair's best friend.

I also noticed amazing curl definition even after her hair was dried you could still see the curl pattern.

I honestly did not think that using this one time would do all that but I am glad it did. I am very pleased. I should go back and get more shampoo and conditioner before the sale goes off!!

I shampooed twice and conditioned for 1 minute.

DSD I am pleased it worked for your daughter's hair as well. I really think you get maximum benefit when you use the poo and conditioner together. Now you got me going to Sally's to buy more. I just hate being a pj. Just went I thought it was safe to go back to Sally's

Back