Poo's without sulfates pretty pretty please

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Everytime I search I get that blasted white screen :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Can I ask a favor? Can you please tell me of any moisturizing, sulfate poo's you know of and where I can get them? I'm begging you please baby baby, pleeeeeease!

Fabulousity, If u really want the creme of nature there is plenty where I live I could send it to you. I went to buy a bunch when they said it was discontinued but i find it in alot of places here still.

Carol's Daughters line doesn't have sulfate in her poos. Umm...Aveda's Sap Moss line doesn't either (they've discontinued it) but the new line that's replacing it is supposed to be better. :yep: That's all I can think of for now...

Softsheen Carson's Breakthru
Organix
Motions has one...I think it's motions moisturizing shampoo plus conditioner with silicone?
Elasta QP conditioning creme poo?
Roux 5-n-1 I think is one that someone mentioned.

Last edited:
Fabulousity, If u really want the creme of nature there is plenty where I live I could send it to you. I went to buy a bunch when they said it was discontinued but i find it in alot of places here still.
That would be awesome! Let me do some researching about what others are local here and if I need to take you up on that I'll send you a pm. That rocks Snugglez! Is it the old cream of nature? I likes the green bottle :yep:

I have my eye on desert essence italian red grape and lemon tea tree(clarifying ?) s/c but I have not tried them yet. I have used giovanni 50/50 s/c it was moisturizing and giovanni TTT which was more clarifying for me.

AO Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo :notworthy:
Nasabb's Teawynn Shampoo :love:
Cream of Nature (Green) :infatuated:
Burt Bee's Raspberry and Brazil Nut Shampoo :grin:
(I had to water down the Bert bee's a little b/c it can be a tad drying)

Hey yall,

I went to Trader Joes and got the sulfate free AND paraben free Avalon organics conditioner and poo. I was going to get the other tj line but it has parabens. I got the poo for free because the bottle was a little jacked up and they didn't have any others. Saved me $5 :yep:

Hey yall,

I went to Trader Joes and got the sulfate free AND paraben free Avalon organics conditioner and poo. I was going to get the other tj line but it has parabens. I got the poo for free because the bottle was a little jacked up and they didn't have any others. Saved me $5 :yep:

Please post a review. I've been eyeing the Avalon because I shop in Trader Joe's weekly, but I've just never been compelled to pick it up.

I like the NourishSpa but I discontinued using it b/c of the parabens.
J/A/S/O/N's Sea Kelp and Biotin poos are good too.

Trader Joe's Nourish Spa shampoo. Added bonus, $2.50 for nearly 17 ounces.

We have a Trader Joes but it says furniture store, is that the same one? It looks like some kind of western store, I heard you mention it in a video and was like, "Oh, Imma stop by there!" but all it had was furniture in the window so I kept going so I wouldn't look dumb.:lachen:

OP: Giovanni 50/50 Shampoo doesn't have SLS either. I use it, eventhough it has protein which my hair doesn't really like, it is very moisturizing. I don't think the Tea Tree Triple Threat does either.

Please post a review. I've been eyeing the Avalon because I shop in Trader Joe's weekly, but I've just never been compelled to pick it up.

I like the NourishSpa but I discontinued using it b/c of the parabens.
J/A/S/O/N's Sea Kelp and Biotin poos are good too.

Yes, please post a review of the Avalon Organics! I also shop at Trader Joe's all the time (I am straight addicted to those chile-spiced mangos and $1.99 boxed noodles) and would like to know. Paraben free would be good to have, too. I have also tried a J/A/S/O/N shampoo, the lavender one, but it was a bit more drying than the TJ's.

We have a Trader Joes but it says furniture store, is that the same one? It looks like some kind of western store, I heard you mention it in a video and was like, "Oh, Imma stop by there!" but all it had was furniture in the window so I kept going so I wouldn't look dumb.:lachen:

Hmm, I don't think that's it. :lachen: Trader Joe's is a supermarket.

Back