polly and co - the place to shop

newflowers

I posted before, and I like to do so every now and then because Polly is, hands down, bar none, the best vendor, online or otherwise, ever! I am a phyto-head. It's my hair addiction, and I love it. I recently placed my order and wanted the phytonectar oil, which she no longer carries, though she is going to get some for me anyway. I called and asked because it's not on the website any longer, and she called me back within the hour - she is SO NICE! In the meantime, she suggests the Phyto huiles d'ales. And she sent me the full size box - for NO COST - with instructions for its use. Needless to say, I love it and am planning another order - because everyone in my entire house loves both the scent and the results.

I placed my order on the 2nd, it shipped on the 3rd, and I recevied it on the 7th. And did I mention the free shipping over $75?

I have become quite the online shopper, and Polly remains the best vendor I've ever used. She carries the large sizes of most phyto conditioners - something I can never find in my local bss. For instance, I use Phtyo 7 leave in. In the store, one can purchase 1.7 ounces for $25-30 bucks depending on where you shop. Polly sells 5 ounces for $40.50. I always have one in use and one in reserve because I never want to run out of this favored leave in conditioner.

Polly also sells All-Nutrient, Lanza, KeraCare, Phytologie, Phytospecific, and Sukesha Max - she specializes in quality products for relaxed and natural hair.

If you're looking for a vendor who WILL do right by you, Polly is your woman. I've been purchasing from her for over two years now, and her service is always on point. Not sure what you'd like to try? She is an award winning stylist and salon owner - ask her; she'll give excellent recommedations.

www.pollyandco.com - check it out - you'll not find better service for these lines anywhere.

Hi New Flowers!!!

You are so right about Ms.Polly!!! When I used to relax with Phyto 1- I would get my order fast not too mention the cool samples that she would send with it!!!

She needs to show you some love with that glowing endorsement!!! :)

I can say that Polly always shows me love when I order from her. I posted because I read so much about supporting black owned businesses and then being shafted or waiting forever to receive orders - and you KNOW that Polly won't treat you like that. And I LOVE the large sizes that I can't get anywhere else - it makes using phyto more affordable for me, especially now when I have to watch my pennies.

I once ordered the 16 oz of phytosesame and she was out of stock - she sent me the regular 5 oz size for no charge to hold me over and shipped my big one within a week and did not charge me for extra shipping. Now that's good service. Any place else would have made me wait until the one I ordered was available and sure as heck would not have sent a full size "sample."

And the samples - oh yes indeed. I've even requested certain samples over others and she accomodates me every time.

Back