(POLL) Hair Vitamins.

(POLL) Hair Vitamins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Honey6928215

There are many hair vitamins out there but the most of them I've seen is GNC ultranourishair.

What hair vitamins do you consume?

I take GNC Ultranourshair. But I thinking of changing to something else.

Thanks!

GNC Ultranourshair
Super Hair Energizers
Nature's Plus Ultra Hair
Country Life Maxi Hair
Vitol Great Hair
Other

Great poll topic. :up:

Out of all the hair pills I've tried, GNC Nourishair was the best. It had just the right amounts of Biotin, Silica, and MSM. My hair didn't grow faster :nono: but it did grow stronger and healthy. And the re-growth was a lot smoother. :yep:

I also tried GNC's Hair, Skin, & Nails too. This was good too but I liked the Nourishair better.

I used to take Super Hair Energizer before joining this forum. I have never tried the others mentioned in your poll.

Right now, I'm taking NatureMade Super B Complex and just a regular multivitamin. That's it! :)

Hairtopia. I am not sure if it's working since I am natural and have only been taking them for 4 months.

HF37 hair vitamins. I have been taking them for 4 months now. I am starting to see great results. Although sometimes I am not so fond of the new growth so fast. I am only a week post relaxer and I have NG already! :wow:

mrslee said:
HF37 hair vitamins. I have been taking them for 4 months now. I am starting to see great results. Although sometimes I am not so fond of the new growth so fast. I am only a week post relaxer and I have NG already! :wow:

I've heard about HF37. It's too expensive for me. I may try them in the future though. Do you take them along with other supplements?

Honey6928215 said:
I've heard about HF37. It's too expensive for me. I may try them in the future though. Do you take them along with other supplements?

It is expensive! After my subscription ends, I wont renew. Hopefully I will have reached my goal by then, which will have to be by Feb.

I do take a Womens Multi vitamin as well.

mrslee said:

How long did it take you to see results. I am now taking HF37 and I've heard so many good things about them :)

Honey6928215 said:

My boyfriend bought their shampoo... I don't understand why he thinks he needs that... (he's white) It sounds like he's just trying to grow out a bad hair cut :lol: ... but anyways he got it about a week ago... I'm on vacation right now so I can't tell if it really works... but I'll ask him about it.

I purchased GNC Ultranourishair but did not see any growth with it so im back to what i consider the best supplement it made my 4bb hair come soft and grew it very fast i could not keep conrows for more than 2 weeks. It 's the best kept secret. The salesgirl at GNC who's dark skinned with thick relaxed long hair told me thats what she used when i inquire about what was the best. It's called Vitol hair skin and nails it has 3000mcg of biotin, i believe 25000 of vitamin a i m not sure. It was the best that coupled with PP Biotin and pp msm and solo multivitamins it grew my hair so fast before i decided to big chop. The salesgirl told me that the best ones for her was this one and shen min. I need to go back to Vitol hair skin and nails not the Great hair i never tried that one i guess everything that people raves about dont always work i so dont like ultranourishair i stopped using it no visible growth

I have ordered Hairtopia. It was great for my skin and weight...I'm not sure what it actually did for my hair. Another vitamin I have used was called Source of Nature. CRAZY hair growth. My hair grew out in huge waves, but a bit coarse. I stopped using the vitamins because of skin breakouts. Good skin is more important to me than long hair. The last vitamins I have tried and I think I will be sticking with are called SuperNutrition Super Blend. This vitamin is amazing to me. My skin has stayed clear, my nails are growing like crazy and my hair does appear to be growing at 3/4" per month. I won't say that the vitamin is causing my hair to grow faster because this growth rate was pretty much what I have always experienced. Keeping the ends healthy and thick is my actual concern.

Back