plzz help

Norma15

hello to all of you guys hope ur in good health well i am i the process of buying some new shampoos, conditioners and and deep condtioners any suggestions. i am on a budget so any one cam suggest some that are low price but good quality thanks

Hi Norma
wave.gif

The Elucence conditioner is a good buy. You could use it also as a leave-in and it leaves hair so soft even after heat drying. It was worth the $10 that I paid for it. Their shampoo is also very good and is concentrated so it should last you a long time.

You could order it at: http://www.pleasantimage.com

HTH

Chichi
bdance.gif

I agree with Chichi. I am a fan of the Elucence line. As far as inexpensive conditioners -if you're uncomfortable ordering online- I like Herbal Essence's Fruit Fusions conditioners, esp. Hydrating (I think that's the purple one). Avalon (not to be confused with Avlon) makes a nice herbal clarifying shampoo in Lemon Verbena which I also like. I buy both Herbal Essence and Avalon from the grocery store. Many here like Creme of Nature shampoo as a moisturizing shampoo although I haven't seemed to have experienced much luck with it.

I would recommend

*Creme of Nature Shampoo OR one of the Elasta QP Shampoos
*Moisturizing Conditioner: ION Moisturizing Conditioner or L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisturizer

*Protein Conditioner: ION Reconstructor, Aphogee, Motions Moisture Silk

I totally agree with everyone saying Elucence and Elasta QP lines. The Elucence also lasts a long time so it's a good investment.

-creme of nature detangling conditioning shampoo...hands down!!!
smile.gif
(cheap around 3 bucks)
-humectress kinda 'spensive tho 8 bucks)
-profectiv break free
- ive heard lekair cholesterol is good and its cheap too

[ QUOTE ]
they don't sell itin stores
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Norma, not that I know of...although I do recall some LHCF members who lived in Florida saying they were able to buy it in stores. HTH.

Here's my cheap ole products...

Motions Lavish Shampoo
Motions Moisture Plus Conditioner
Creme of Nature Shampoo (red & white or green & white bottle)
Motions Nourish Leave In
Hot Six Oil (pour bottle)

All of the above range from $2.99 - $5. I currently use each & everyone one of these products with MUCH success
smile.gif

Back