Plese pray

letitgrow0702

Hey ladies,

I have not been feeling myself lately. I don't know what it is exactly but I have been kind of down in the dumps. I don't know if it is being a SAHM and not really having a chance to interact with too many people with the exception of DH and DD or what. Then on the other hand I really don't feel like being bothered. I just want to be left alone. I can really use some prayers right now.

I kind of feel like there isn't enough good things going on with me right now. It's like I am not working and never had to depend on anyone before, every time I turn around I have some new body aliment. My neck has been hurting off and on for over a week and my Dr mentioned it could be stress related. I don't want to speak depression over my life but it kind of feels like what I am going through. So if you find time please say a prayer for me.

Hey ladies,

I have not been feeling myself lately. I don't know what it is exactly but I have been kind of down in the dumps. I don't know if it is being a SAHM and not really having a chance to interact with too many people with the exception of DH and DD or what. Then on the other hand I really don't feel like being bothered. I just want to be left alone. I can really use some prayers right now.

I kind of feel like there isn't enough good things going on with me right now. It's like I am not working and never had to depend on anyone before, every time I turn around I have some new body aliment. My neck has been hurting off and on for over a week and my Dr mentioned it could be stress related. I don't want to speak depression over my life but it kind of feels like what I am going through. So if you find time please say a prayer for me.

:bighug:
Do you have any friends where you could maybe do dinner one night a week and have hubby watch the children? A lot of times you do need the interaction with "adults". Also, if you are really feeling depressed, maybe your dr could refer you to a counselor, so you have someone you could talk to. I know what you are going through as I am somewhat there myself and have been at other times in my life. Please know that you have support, at least here with your cyber sisters on LHCF!
:bighug:

Dear Lord God, I ask that you touch her mind body and soul. I ask that you give her strength in the name of JESUS! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

Last edited:
I prayed for you as well. Check out the thread about speaking positive on a daily basis. Reciting some of those scriptures throughout the day should help you.

God we bind the spirit of lack and discouragement in our sister life. God we know and believe that you can do everything but fail so we command any spirit that would try to get hold of her be LOOSED in Jesus Name. We release a spirit of peace and joy and pray God you will comfort and love her. We know God that you have great, great things for her so encourage her in you so she will continue to respond to her husband and family in Jesus mighty name we pray. AMEN!!!

hey Mama,

As I am writing this, I am asking god to cover you with his blood and to wrap his arms aroung you. Speak life into your situation and you will be ok. We are experincing rough times please be strong and surround your self with good people.

Hey ladies,

Seems like you're going through an adjustment phase. Sometimes though, lonlieness and feeling alienated makes us want to be even more alienated. It doens't make sense, but it is how you feel. I know what that feels like, and I think many SAHM"s go through this as my friends have also told me. It does take a little perseverance though and finding groups of women in like situations to socialize with. I know in my cousin's military base they have like mommy bootcamps and mommy and me groups, things like that that dont cost anything, but allows you to be around other adults witih kids too who are staying at home. It is a challenging place you're in, but know that you are not alone, and once you get the courage to start reaching out to others, you'll realize there are others right there with you, who need you as well. Don't think you have to be perfect and have all these great things you must say and offer, be yourself, reach out and take the risk and try and make friends with some other SAHM's.

I'm in a similar situation. I just moved to a new place, 3 hrs from home adn family and I too have felt very isolated this week. Been sorta stuck in my room all week. But a friend, through prayer and just listening, has challenged me to push through and take the risk of putting myself out there and reaching out to others so that one, i'm not alone as much, and two, I can bless someone else. YOu may even want to invite others into your home and bless them. There are many things you can do, like have game days, this and that. Sometimes adult women need to be carefree kids ourselves. Doing silly stuff together helps get rid of the stress and gives us time to be around others, and also give us the opportunity to listen and be heard...

Bless you. I will pray that the Lord would provide those opportunities, and that in faith, you would step out and begin reaching out to others in your smae situation in order that you all may be touched, blessed and healed. Community is so important. Don't isolate. Even when you feel like it, just make yourself push beyond it, you will see what i'm talking about..

ETA: Oh, and about you not having enough good things going on in your life... Take a moment and breathe, and think about the honorable position you've taken to make raising your children yourself a priority in your life. Not many women have this opportunity, others don't value it or see it necessary, and some could care either way, but you have this amazing opporutnity to connect with your children, instill in them your values and beliefs and watch and see them grow. The very important things that a parent shoudl be doing, although VERY VERY DIFFICULT! But it still is good and honorable. Don't compare yourself to others, their jobs, what they have etc... the Bible tells us not to look to the left or the right, but keep our focus on God. Be who he is calling you to be in this season of your life. YOur value and worth isn't measured by what you do, but simply who you are, and apparently, you're a woman to be loved, admired, adored, honored, and respected... YOur Father loves you and sees what you're doing as good. Therefore know that the Lord is pleased. I pray he will give you an overwhelming joy, and when times get tough, the ability to have time for yourself and connect wtih others in meaningful and genuine ways..

Last edited:
Back