PLEASE VEIW MY FOTKI !

Natalie, this is such a good start! I'm going to check you up from time to time!!
Well done so far!!

xxx

Hi!!

Hair looks great! I keep my nape section in two braids all the time. My hair really grows when I'm not messing with it so maybe you could try that. Also, I always use hair clips, never elastics or rubberbands, they have a tendency to rip my hair out. Lookin good girl :)

Thank you for responding !

Please do check up on me :) I need all the guidance and motivation I can Get . Actually i've been taking of my hair for a year . My hair anni is at the end of April . I had alot of hair mishaps last year so my growth isn't where it supposed to e . It was APl before , but my stylist cut it back to shoulder length last september ! :mad: But i'm taking it seriously this year ! NO trimming until June ( maybe) .

FlawedBeauty : I had my hair is braids for awhile . That didn't work out to well . My hair really matted and came out in chunks. But I might try cornrows this summer and not box braids . To heavy for my head and I'm not buying 20 packs:eek: of hair extensions this time around !

once again ,
thank you all for the advice !

Natalie

Hi, your hair looks good, about the nape, some relaxed ladies don't put relaxer another way i can personally vouch for is to cornrow just that little bit at the back it seems to help the hair maintain its length. HTH

Back