Please tell me...

puddin

How you wear your hair if you cowash more than once a week? I want to start doing this, (since I just had major breakage) but my roots are so thick after water touches my hair...I don't know what to do with it unless I rollerset, and flat iron my roots and that would be damaging more than once a week (IMO)...
thanks Ladies!!!

U may want to examine whether co-washing more than once a week is actually good for your hair.

If the goal is adding moisture, then you can do that without necessarily wetting your hair down.

Is your hair long enough to bun? That's probably the least damaging thing to do to your hair if you're gonna co-wash more than once a week.

I co-washed last night, DC overnight and rinsed this morning. I'm wearing a bun...that's all I could and get to work on time...LOL

Just my .02...

I pull it back in a bun. I put a silk scarf on till it's partially dry. My hair turns out silkier and softer than when I blow dry or roller set. I have also been trying braid outs.

i'll cowash, and dry my hair either under the dryer, or air dry it overnight, in flexirods. i'll post pictures of the set i'm wearing today in my fotki once i get home.

U may want to examine whether co-washing more than once a week is actually good for your hair.

If the goal is adding moisture, then you can do that without necessarily wetting your hair down.

Is your hair long enough to bun? That's probably the least damaging thing to do to your hair if you're gonna co-wash more than once a week.

I co-washed last night, DC overnight and rinsed this morning. I'm wearing a bun...that's all I could and get to work on time...LOL

Just my .02...

Thanks for the feedback...My hair is long enough to bun...I just don't like how small the bun looks, but I am currently wearing that... thanks again, never thought of moisture without wetting hair down

Wet buns, wet french rolls, occasionally wngo's. Lately I cw at night, bun, and sleep with a silk scarf. In the morning I simply remove the scarf and my hair is already done. :-D

Sallys Beauty supply sales these donut-buns that you wrap your hair around. This may help fill out your bun to give it a larger appearance. I love them when I have extensions in. HTH

P.S. Oh my niece increases the size of the bun using silky socks or wraps.

Wet buns, wet french rolls, occasionally wngo's. Lately I cw at night, bun, and sleep with a silk scarf. In the morning I simply remove the scarf and my hair is already done. :-D

This is my regimen exactly - except after cowashing, I apply my MT, JBCO, and then bun it. I've been doing this since February and it works very well for me. :yep:

Back