Please tell me how to post pics so that it shows exactly in a thread

chanou

ok I want to post pics of my hair, and my PR vacations pics can anyone tell me how to post pics so that it show up in the thread...Thanks

Re: Please tell me how to post pics so that it shows exactly in a thre

Chanou, you have to create a fotki account or some other account that will allow you to actually upload pics,. You can't upload images here, just link to them. Does that make sense?

okay I will be testing... It make sense Thanks Webby...

How do you link I'm not computer savy /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Nappy, if you have a pic that you would like to link to, for instance, I would like to link to a picture of Derek Jeter. I have to get the entire url for his image so that is looks similar to: http://espycollection.shazamm.net/images/photo_derek_jeter.jpg

Your file will end in ".jpg" or ".gif"

So, you can use the editor here to enter the url to the pic, or manually type the following tag "[image]insert_the_path_to_your_image_here.jpg[/image]"

and then you should get:

photo_derek_jeter.jpg

One other thing, if you right click on an image, go down to properties, you should be able to see the full path to the image.

HTH

okay, i am gonna try it again...ugh still didn't work! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

once again... oh well, guess I am gonna have to pay for a fotki... /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

Thanks a lot Ok I got that how do you link from fotki now

webby said:
Nappy, if you have a pic that you would like to link to, for instance, I would like to link to a picture of Derek Jeter. I have to get the entire url for his image so that is looks similar to: http://espycollection.shazamm.net/images/photo_derek_jeter.jpg

Your file will end in ".jpg" or ".gif"

So, you can use the editor here to enter the url to the pic, or manually type the following tag "[image]insert_the_path_to_your_image_here.jpg[/image]"

HTH

I used:

and it worked for me

Back