Please take my dissertation survey about religion (Chance to win $100)!

southern_belle

I am in graduate school pursuing my Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology. I am in the process of recruiting participants for my dissertation project and wanted to invite you to participate in my survey. Please see the ad below and follow the link to the survey. Also, please feel free to forward this link to anyone you know who may want the chance to win $100 by participating in the survey.

You are invited to complete an online survey about your religious practices and attitudes towards professional mental health services. The survey is available at www.surveymonkey.com/religionandmentalhealth . Completion of the survey should take approximately 30 minutes. You must be at least 18 years old and identify as African American to participate. Participants will have the opportunity to enter a drawing for a chance to win 1 of 2 American Express gift cards for $100 each. For more information, please email [email protected].

Thanks you so much for your support, time, and participation!

I am in graduate school pursuing my Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology. I am in the process of recruiting participants for my dissertation project and wanted to invite you to participate in my survey. Please see the ad below and follow the link to the survey. Also, please feel free to forward this link to anyone you know who may want the chance to win $100 by participating in the survey.

You are invited to complete an online survey about your religious practices and attitudes towards professional mental health services. The survey is available at www.surveymonkey.com/religionandmentalhealth . Completion of the survey should take approximately 30 minutes. You must be at least 18 years old and identify as African American to participate. Participants will have the opportunity to enter a drawing for a chance to win 1 of 2 American Express gift cards for $100 each. For more information, please email [email protected].

Thanks you so much for your support, time, and participation!
I took the survey to help you; not for the $100....:yep: It took less than 30 minutes; for me it was about 15 minutes (or even less than that). i noticed that several questions were repeated.

Testing my memory, huh??? :spinning: :drunk: :spinning::lachen:

I wish you much success with this. Let me know how it works out for you. :up:

The religious questions on page 6 are tricky. They aren't fully accurate....like I wait for God to take my anxiousness away...Not really...I just say God says be anxious for nothing and I move in a space of peace. Did God take it away? Umm...it's debateable.

Or God and I work as partners to solve problems...Or God and I work together to initiate MY plans...well I'm not really here to live out MY game plan. I'm trying to do his game plan. I work with God to do do HIS game plan.

Am I just tripping?

I took the survey. Not for the money either. I was going to skip that section..but I said WELL if the Lord wants to bless me...I'll let him...I do want these dumbbells that are pretty expensive $100 will sure come in handy. lol

I took the survey. I did find some of the religious questions confusing.

Like, did God solve your problem. Well, I prayed and he helped me see the right answer and so I put that into action. So, hard to answer but I did my best!

i did it to help...but im also hoping for some $$$ :)

(doesnt hurt to dream...)

ETA: i did the info page twice because it didnt take me to a confirmation page....i guess it wasnt supposed to.... :(

I took the survey. I did find some of the religious questions confusing.

Like, did God solve your problem. Well, I prayed and he helped me see the right answer and so I put that into action. So, hard to answer but I did my best!

I did my best too. I had to read all the questions to get the point. I answered all the NEVER questions first. Than I was able to answer the Always questions.

I found myself answering from an ideal place. But, sometimes I do this and sometimes I do that if I'm not thinking straight.

I took the survey to help you; not for the $100....:yep: It took less than 30 minutes; for me it was about 15 minutes (or even less than that). i noticed that several questions were repeated.

Testing my memory, huh??? :spinning: :drunk: :spinning::lachen:

I wish you much success with this. Let me know how it works out for you. :up:

I'm a psychology undergrad, don't worry its not testing memory Shimmie, its trying to eliminate the bias of just putting the same rating for everything. Its like did the person just select the number 1 out of a scale for 1-5 out of chance or because they really wanted to? Therefore the question will be "reversed" to verify whether you're consciously picking it.

Back