Please Share Pics of Your Protective Styles Here

some DIY protective style that I hv enjoyed over the last 6 wks... I will be 14 wks posr this coming Sunday and in the midst of my second yr long stretch (I textuize once a year) frontbun.jpg

sidepic.jpg

thursbun2.jpg

20120721_154003.jpg

piccy4.jpg

Ok - one of my relaxed or flatironed LHCF (sipp100) please try this style!

e5mj52.jpg

The Bow Braid
http://www.youtu.be/4ICAWFHaA7g

http://instagr.am/p/Kbd2dsABJj/

wavezncurlz

I haven't forgotten about this style, but DD won't let me straighten her hair! She used to beg for straight hair, but ever since she passed WL, she only wears twists and buns. It needs to be done soon, though. She hasn't had a trim since Easter - the last time I flatironed her hair, smh.

@wavezncurlz

I haven't forgotten about this style, but DD won't let me straighten her hair! She used to beg for straight hair, but ever since she passed WL, she only wears twists and buns. It needs to be done soon, though. She hasn't had a trim since Easter - the last time I flatironed her hair, smh.

That's ok. Whenever! :)

Are there many of you who like me prefer to have some hair in their faces? I dislike my face swept clean from all hair..
If anyone has any protective styles where they still have some hair in their face, I'd love to see them.

Monaleezza said:
Are there many of you who like me prefer to have some hair in their faces? I dislike my face swept clean from all hair..
If anyone has any protective styles where they still have some hair in their face, I'd love to see them.

Good question! I would love to see them as well.

My crochet braids... Pic in the purple top was when it was just finished. Pic in blue top was how it looked after the first co-wash

Attachments

• IMAG2211.jpg
    IMAG2211.jpg
    495.9 KB · Views: 240
  • IMAG2215.jpg
    IMAG2215.jpg
    378.6 KB · Views: 189
  • IMAG2221.jpg
    IMAG2221.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 188
  • IMAG2223.jpg
    IMAG2223.jpg
    383.5 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
My crochet braids... Pic in the purple top was when it was just finished. Pic in blue top was how it looked after the first co-wash

Gorgeous. You wouldn't be able to tell me that wasn't your hair. Did you use Marley hair or something else? How long is the hair?

Gorgeous. You wouldn't be able to tell me that wasn't your hair. Did you use Marley hair or something else? How long is the hair?

Thanks, I used Afro Kinky Bulk hair, I have more pics in my album

Attachments

• IMAG2225.jpg
    IMAG2225.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 156
  • IMAG2208.jpg
    IMAG2208.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 147
Back