Please Pray For My Family

Mz.Shug

It's been non-stop since Monday. First, I get a call that my grandmother was in the hospital.She's since been release but "the doctors don't know what's wrong with her." I was told they think her chest pain was a bad reaction to all the meds she's taking. I don't believe that for a second. I know my grandmother and she and paps would go through anything to keep family in the dark about her health. She was discharged lastnight and then this morning my mother calls to tell me my brother went into the hospital this morning b/c of chest pains and now they're going to do heart bypass on him either tonight or tom. morning. This is tearing me apart because I've already lost my father of a heart attack. My other 2 brothers never speak to me don't ask me why cause I dunno(we have diff moms btw.)And besides my gramps and my hubby he has been the only man in my life on a constant basis since childhood. I've already lost my father I can't imagine losing my brother. Worst part is he lives in Virgina so i can't be there. Please pray for the health on my grandmother and brother.

lord i know that there is nothing you cant do, i ask you if you will give the doctors wisdom and let them diagnose this situation, remove those pains from Mz.Shug's grandmothers chest in Jesus name
-amen

i know your grandmother will be ok just make sure you check up on her throughout the day:yep:

Thank you for the prayers ladies.

my brother goes in for surgery tom morning at 7am est. so please say a uick prayer for him when you get up in the morning.

I will stay in prayer for you and your family.

Be Blessed.

((Hugs))
:Rose:

I'm keeping your family in my prayers, and praying for your strength as well as you go through this difficult time. Keep us posted!

Prayers going up for your brother and grandmother and also for the relationship with you and your other two brothers.

Thankyou for your prayers ladies!

My grandmother is doing well and my brothers surgery went very well. He woke up yesterday had his tubes taken out today and is talking! The doctors will release him Wed. SO happy! Thank you again!

Back