Please pray for my church member

Koffie

A member of my church was involved in an automobile hi-jacking, and she was pushed out of her car still attactched to her seat-belt.

She was drug across cement highway for two miles. :eek:

She was in a coma for three months. She is back in church now, and all she asks is for is to be able to walk again.

Sometimes we take for granted being able to have two working legs, and I pray that you ladies have compassion on my church member and send up an infinite number of prayers to God for her.

Lets all focus in on one accord and take time to pray for someone else. :Rose:

I pray for healing from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet, In Jesus' Name, Amen.

sorry to hear this, but I believe that God has already made it coz by His stripes we are healed (Isaiah 53:5). the fact that she's out of coma and back to church tells that God is in control and she is already a living testimony of His glory!

I'll remember her in prayers..God bless.

lolla2005 said:
sorry to hear this, but I believe that God has already made it coz by His stripes we are healed (Isaiah 53:5). the fact that she's out of coma and back to church tells that God is in control and she is already a living testimony of His glory!

I'll remember her in prayers..God bless.

Amen. God bless your church member.

Back