Please pray for me and my family

madamdot

I am in tears right now. My family is falling apart, to the point that I am seriously thinking of removing myself from them entirely.

I don't know what is wrong. I don't know what to tell you I just ask for your prayers.

(((madamdot)))

Dear Lord,

Please send your angels to guard the heart and mind of our dear sister and please intercede on her behalf in her family situation. Cast out everything that is unlike you and pour Your Spirit on each of them. I thank you in advance for Your work in this situation.

In the name of Jesus, we pray . . . .

Amen.

:pray:

(((madamdot)))

Dear Lord,

Please send your angels to guard the heart and mind of our dear sister and please intercede on her behalf in her family situation. Cast out everything that is unlike you and pour Your Spirit on each of them. I thank you in advance for Your work in this situation.

In the name of Jesus, we pray . . . .

Amen.

:pray:

I stand in agreement with this prayer also. God Bless you and your family. Don't give up but hold on, be strong, breakthrough is here!

I am in tears right now. My family is falling apart, to the point that I am seriously thinking of removing myself from them entirely.

I don't know what is wrong. I don't know what to tell you I just ask for your prayers.

Let them 'fall' so that God can put them back together again. The wrong elements were tying them in place. God is simply untangling the mess, cleaning things up, and giving you His best. Just let it go and 'trust' Him.

Father God, I dedicate this precious sister and loved ones, her family unto you. For only you know exactly what is needed and exactly what to do. And you will not fail madamdot nor forsake her or her family. Precious Father God, as they 'fall', it will be into your loving arms, not apart, but put back together again in love and in your perfect peace.

Father give madamdot a garden fulll of beautiful roses, one for each loved one and a dozen for her, to let her know that in all of this and amidst the thorns, there is still beauty and a smile.

For this we praise you and thank you for it... Amen and Amen. :Rose:

madamdot, for you... :flowers:

Let them 'fall' so that God can put them back together again. The wrong elements were tying them in place. God is simply untangling the mess, cleaning things up, and giving you His best. Just let it go and 'trust' Him.

Father God, I dedicate this precious sister and loved ones, her family unto you. For only you know exactly what is needed and exactly what to do. And you will not fail madamdot nor forsake her or her family. Precious Father God, as they 'fall', it will be into your loving arms, not apart, but put back together again in love and in your perfect peace.

Father give madamdot a garden fulll of beautiful roses, one for each loved one and a dozen for her, to let her know that in all of this and amidst the thorns, there is still beauty and a smile.

For this we praise you and thank you for it... Amen and Amen. :Rose:

madamdot, for you... :flowers:
Totally agreeing with this prayer for madamdot!

Eph. 6:12 says we don't fight against flesh and blood. Shimmie also said sometimes we have to go through periods of brokeness so that God can put together a new thing. A better thing. Go to war...

Spiritual Warfare Prayer
Heavenly Father, I (we) come to You now in the Name of my (our) Lord and Savior Christ Jesus.
Heavenly Father, _____ and I come to You in one accord in the Name of Christ Jesus of Nazareth. We come two or more in agreement touching heaven and earth and You said it will be done, so, according to Matthew 18:19, we ask You to do the following in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.)
Heavenly Father, I (we) pray for _____, _____, _____, and _____ and ask You to forgive me(us) for all of our sins, iniquities, trespasses, transgressions, sins of commission, sins of omission and specifically any sins of: _____, _____, _____ and any unknown sins according to Psalms 19:12. Cover them with the Blood of the Lord Christ Jesus, and cleanse me(us) of all unrighteousness according to Your Word, 1 John 1:9 and John 14:14, in Christ Jesus’ Holy Name, I (we) ask you to do this.
Heavenly Father, I (we) thank You that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. I (we) thank You that every tongue and every word that rises against me(us) in judgment; You shall condemn. I (we) thank You Heavenly Father that this is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and our righteousness is from You according to Isaiah 54:17.
Heavenly Father, I (we) thank You that it is written “For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds; Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ according to 2Corinthians 10:4-5.
Heavenly Father, in the Name of Christ Jesus, I (we) pull down every demonic stronghold (name them if you know them - doubt, confusion, etc.) that I (we) have in my(our) mind or in the minds of anyone that I (we) have prayed for today. I (we) pull down and cast them aside in the Name of the Lord Christ Jesus. I (we) pull down every vain imagination in me (us) and every vain imagination in everyone that I (we) have prayed for today. I (we) pull them down and cast them aside in the Name of the Lord Christ Jesus. I (we) pull down every high thought in me (us) and every high thought in everyone that I (we) have prayed for today that exalts itself against the knowledge of God. I (we) pull them down and cast them aside in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth and I
(we) bring every thought captive in each of us to the obedience of Christ Jesus according to 1 Corinthians 10:3-6. Lord Jesus; I (we) thank You that “the yoke will be destroyed because of the anointing oil,” according to Isaiah 10:27. Heavenly Father, I (we) ask You now to cause Your anointing to break and destroy any yokes of bondage including _____, (name them if you know them-example: fear, doubt, lust, drug abuse, sexual impurity, etc.); along with all of their works, roots, fruits, tentacles and links that are in my (our) life (lives), and the lives of anyone that I (we) have prayed for today.
Heavenly Father, I (we) ask You to give us deliverance and freedom from all these bondages in the Name of Christ Jesus according to John 16:23.
Heavenly Father, I (we) ask You according to John 14:14, to loose Your angels in great abundance in my (our) presence, the presence of everyone that I (we) have prayed for today and into our homes, cars, trucks, lands, properties, buildings, and work places, in great abundance, to protect us, guard us and to force out, drive out, and cleanse out all evil, wicked demon and tormenting spirits from our presence, and our homes, cars, trucks, lands, properties, animals, and work places and send them to where Christ Jesus sends them, in Christ Jesus’ Holy Name.
Heavenly Father, I (we) pray Psalms 35:1-6 over myself (ourselves), _____________, and ____________. “Plead our cause, O Lord, with them that strive with us, fight against those that fight against us. Take hold of shield and buckler and stand up for our help! Also draw out the spear and stop those who pursue us. Say to our souls, “I am your salvation.” Let those be put to shame and brought to dishonor who seek after our lives. Let those be turned back and brought to confusion who plot our hurt. Let them be chaff before the wind, and let the angels of the Lord chase them. Let their way be dark and slippery. Let the angels of the Lord pursue them. For without cause they have hidden their net for me (us) in a pit, which they have dug without cause for my (our) life. Let destruction come upon him unexpectedly, and let his net that he has hidden catch himself; into that very destruction let him fall” according to Psalms 35:1-8.
Heavenly Father, Hear my (our) cry, O God; Attend to my (our) prayer. From the end of the earth I (we) will cry unto You, when my (our) heart is overwhelmed; Lead me (us) to the rock that is higher than I (us). For
You have been a shelter for me, A strong tower from the enemy. I (we) will abide in Your tabernacle forever; I (we) will trust in the shelter of Your wings. For You, O God, have heard my (our) vows; You have given me (us) the heritage of those who fear Your Name. I (we) ask You to let me (us) abide with You forever and prepare mercy and truth, which may preserve me (us). So we will sing praise to Your Name forever, that I (we) may daily perform my (our) vows according to Psalms 61.
Heavenly Father, hear my (our) voice, O God, in my (our) meditation; Preserve my (our) life from fear of the enemy. Hide me (us) from the secret plots of the wicked, from the rebellion of the workers of iniquity, who sharpen their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows – bitter words at me(us). I (we) ask You, Heavenly Father to shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly wound them and make them stumble over their own tongue; all who see them shall flee away, all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they will wisely consider Your doing. The righteous shall be glad in the Lord, and trust in Him. And all the upright in heart shall glory according to Psalms 64.
Heavenly Father, in You, O Lord, I (we) put my (our) trust; Let me (us) never be ashamed; Deliver me (us) in Your righteousness. Bow down Your ear to me (us), deliver me (us) speedily; Be my (our) rock of refuge, a fortress of defense to save me (us). For You are my (our) rock and my (our) fortress; Therefore, for Your Name’s sake, lead me (us) and guide me (us). Pull me (us) out of the net that they have secretly laid for me (us). For You are my (our) strength. Into Your hand I (we) commit my (our) spirit; Redeem me (us), O Lord God of truth. I (we) have hated those who regard useless idols; but I (we) trust in You, Heavenly Father. I (we) will be glad and rejoice in Your mercy, for You have considered my (our) trouble; You have known my (our) soul in adversities, and You have not shut me (us) up into the hand of the enemy; You have set my (our) feet in a wide place. Have mercy on me (us), O Lord, for I am (we are) in trouble according to Psalms 31:1-9.
Heavenly Father, we thank You that it is written in Psalms 32; Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord does not impute iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no deceit. I (we) have acknowledged my (our) sin to You, and my (our) iniquity I (we) have not hidden. I (we) said, “I (we) will confess my (our) transgressions to the Lord,” and You forgave the iniquity of my (our) sin. For this cause everyone who is godly shall pray to You in a time when You may be found; surely in a flood of great waters they shall not come near me (us). You are my (our) hiding place; You shall preserve me (us) from trouble; You shall surround me (us) with songs of deliverance. I (we) thank You for instructing and teaching me (us) in the way I (we) should go and guiding me (us) with Your eyes according to Psalms 32:1-8. Heavenly Father, I (we) thank You “For when the enemy shall come in, like a flood Your Holy Spirit will lift up a standard against him”, according to Isaiah 59:19. Heavenly Father, I (we) ask You to nullify, dismantle, cancel and stop all works of darkness which are designed to hinder, prevent, deny, or delay Your original plans and purposes for our lives according to Daniel 7:25. Lord Christ Jesus, thank You for redeeming us from the curse according to Galatians 3:13; “Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us”. Heavenly Father, thank you for saving me (us) and all members of our household (s) according to Acts 16:31; “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

Prudent1

Ladies, thank you so much for your prayers. They have definitely helped. I sat down with my mom and had a talk. I am just going to let go and let God because I don't know what His plans are.

The last few years have been a big struggle for me and with the additional family situation I think it pushed me to the brink. My entire family is struggling. Not a single person have been struggling. Not one person has a decent place to live. Struggling for everything.

I am one of a handful who have made it through high school, the only one with a college degree and most dont even understand what a master's degree is.

My mother admitted to me that she almost did not come to my wedding because she felt so ashamed that she could not even give me a dollar towards the wedding. It was sad to hear.

I keep praying for a break-thru for all of us. But I dont know what is going to happen.

Thanks again for your prayers.

Back