PLEASE PRAY FOR DEACON CURTIS BOYD

Zeal

Hello All:

I need to vent.

Mr. Boyd is 90 years young and in good health. He is not on any medication. He walks pretty quick. He has no problem standing up or sitting down. He has no pain. HE LOVES THE LORD. What more than I can say?

I have known him since I was knee high to a duck. He belongs to the church that I grew up in. He is the last original members there. I no longer belong to that church.

His wife passed away last Wed. The Funeral is this coming Saturday. He has been alone almost every day and night since then. No one from the church has gone to visit him. My Mom, sis and I went over Saturday night and had fellowhip with him. My Mom is thinking of letting him stay with them so that he won't be alone. he was there for us when my Dad was sick, and when my Dad passed away.

Chruch is more than Sunday morning. He is a Deacon and has did so much around that Church. The church evn owes him money. It seem like they are not even acknowleding him and they did a half bleeping job on annoucing the funeral (Sunday during the announcements) from what I was told. I just don't understand. I called him last night to check on him to see how he was doing. He was at home by himself watching movies. Even the heathens came by one day and even stayed with him one night. Where is the church family?

Please pray for his comfort and God's continued blessing. I believe taht he is going to live many more years. He actually spoke it the other night. Pray for me to as my heart breaks at the way he is being treated.

Last edited:
He'll be in my prayers.
The Lord is watching over him and comforting him. The Lord is truly the only one we need!

As far as support, Deacon Boyd does have you and your family concerned about him. Keep being there for him!

That is truly sad. What is your church thinking? What in the world is going through the pastor's mind that he could be so dismissive about one of his own?

I will definitely lift Deacon Curtis Boyd up in my prayers tonight.

My heart breaks just picturing this frail old man being alone with no one to comfort him.:nono:

That is truly sad. What is your church thinking? What in the world is going through the pastor's mind that he could be so dismissive about one of his own?

My heart breaks just picturing this frail old man being alone with no one to comfort him.:nono:

My heart breaks also and thank you all. He is not frail at all. lol But he is old. You would think that he was in his 70's.

My sister and Mom made him dinner and took it over last night. they left about 12:00 AM.

My sister said 2 Mormans came by. They were elders. My sister said that they were very nice.

Last edited:

Should I send him an email?

Back