Please Post Your Favorite Obia, Alikay Natural And Jakeala Hair Care Please!

Jakeala (in no particular order):
Sweet Honey Hair Thang (Original)
Shea Amala Parfait
Nappy Hair
Dope DC'er
Green Tea Hair Oil
Cleansing Conditioner

Alikay:
So far I've only used x2 things - Honey Shea Hair Mask (which I liked and repurchased) and Tangles No More or something - Knots Be Gone Spritz.

I recently purchased the Avocado DC'er and the Shea Yogurt but haven't tried them.

Obia:
I have the Babbasu DC'er. I've had the Moisture Cream and the Spritz a long time ago and can't remember much about them and never repurchased.

I have repurchased the DC'er several times.

Alikay

- Avocado Hair Mask
Has a very light, thin consistency with great slip; feels inadequate and insubstantial during application, but surprises by offering great moisture and softness

- Moisture Rich Parfait/Shea Yogurt Moisturizer
Has a thick, grease-like consistency; smooths and softens while adding a bit of shine; an excellent product for someone who uses the LOC method; both products feel and perform exactly the same

- Hair and Scalp Balm
Has a thin, grease-like consistency; applies and seals well; offers decent shine

I'm late to the party, but here is my 2 cents...

I've been using Obia for about 3 years now. My favs are:

My Staples are:
Curl Hydration Spray
Curl Enhancing Custard

Rotated, but currently in use:
Babassu Deep Conditioner
Babassu Detangling Conditioner (To be release later this month, slip is amazing!)
Curl Moisture Cream

Alikay Naturals - I like the performance of the Creme Brulee and the lemongrass leave-in BUT the extremely saturated yellow dye and strong fragrance turns me off a bit.

Thank you, I am just seeing this and thanks for this. I really like the moisture cream it is like you described light and fluffy.

I like the hydration spray, but I am still experimenting with the right combo/technique to moisturize my hair.

I'm late to the party, but here is my 2 cents...

I've been using Obia for about 3 years now. My favs are:

My Staples are:
Curl Hydration Spray
Curl Enhancing Custard

Rotated, but currently in use:
Babassu Deep Conditioner
Babassu Detangling Conditioner (To be release later this month, slip is amazing!)
Curl Moisture Cream

Alikay Naturals - I like the performance of the Creme Brulee and the lemongrass leave-in BUT the extremely saturated yellow dye and strong fragrance turns me off a bit.

I've never tried a product based off of LHCF recs but this OBIA sounds intriguing. I just watched her product video and I want to support this sister.
The word Obia/Obeyah means voodun/ancestor worship/ good ol Black Magic where i'm from. I'm curious to see if these products work magic on my thirsty napps!

Back