Please list silicone free conditioners

puddin

I am going to co-wash this summer but want to use con-free conditioners (b/c I read that it causes major build up) Can you ladies please recommend some...
Thanks

Welcome, puddin! Cute name! :grin:

You should be fine using cones, just make sure you clarify once a month. Unless the conditioner you use contains nothing but cones, and cones are all at the top of the list, there shouldn't be a problem :)

A lot of the people in the co washing challenge (including me) co wash daily or every other day with conditioners that contain cones. We just make sure to clarify once a month or as needed :yep:

Welcome, puddin! Cute name! :grin:

You should be fine using cones, just make sure you clarify once a month. Unless the conditioner you use contains nothing but cones, and cones are all at the top of the list, there shouldn't be a problem :)

A lot of the people in the co washing challenge (including me) co wash daily or every other day with conditioners that contain cones. We just make sure to clarify once a month or as needed :yep:

Good to know...in that case I should be good...let the co-washing begin!

If you want to co-wash without clarifying (which is true no-pooing), you want to avoid 'cones. But I don't really know how it works from the relaxed standpoint...maybe you need the cones to combat frizzies?

Nevertheless, Suave and V05 have good ones, as does Dove. And DevaCurl No Poo (which you should still be able to use...or better yet, use DevaCare) is the best in my opinion.

ETA: You have to use all-water soluble products to with the Suave/V05/DevaCare...otherwise it's a bust - trust me on that one ;)

Back