Please list best Dominican Conditioners...

hot_pepper96

Could you guys list your personal recs of Dominican Conditioners?

What did it do for your hair?

How long have you been using it?

I love Silicon Mix...I can feel the difference in my hair almost immediately after I put it in..so soft especially new growth, eliminates tangles..it's the best one to me..I also have Silk Worm, Sole and Cinnamon and Honey and Milk.

The last two conditioners you mentioned, what is the exact name of the conditioner? I'm getting ready to buy some dominican conditioners from ibeautyny.com.

I just looked on ibeautyny.com and the ones that I am talking are listed under the "Capilo" selection...Honey and Milk and Suela and canela which means Sole and Cinnamon.

Praital silk worm rinse. it made my natural hair so soft and easy to detangle without adding anything to it. Just by itself my hair felt moisturized and so soft and my twists and hair looked longer. i m in loooooooooooooooove in need the whole Praital gamme

http://www.fotki.com/ekomba

Could you guys list your personal recs of Dominican Conditioners?

Silicon mix and Miss keys 10 en 1

What did it do for your hair?

Silicon mix is great for detangling my hair and it makes it super soft.
Miss keys 10 en 1 is good for protein and it smells great!

How long have you been using it?
Ive only been using silicon mix for about 2 montsh and the miss keys for about 2 years

I LOVE Silicon Mix...it leaves my hair so soft and gives great slip! I also love Capilo Milk & Honey...it leaves my new growth so wavy and soft. Great leave ins are Salerm, and Lacio Lacio for roller sets.

Two thumbs up on the Silicon mix for sure. I also like the Miss Keys 10 en 1 and the Nacidit Wheat Germ Moisturizer.

The Silicon gave elasticity and vibrance while detangling to my hair and the miss key 10 en 1 gave great moisture ( I also add Olive Oil for extra treat!)

The Nacidit is more of a moisturizing protein that I use when my hair gets in the habit shedding.

Miss Key 10 en 1 plus for me is great! I also like Sole y Cinnamon but it can be very hot on the scalp but I love that Cinnamon smell! I haven't tried silicon mix yet but with every one here raving about it I may give it a try.

I love the Whale Sperm rinse....
I love the Capilo Milk N Honey Rinse, Queen helenna(sp) Garlic Rinse,
Emergenicia is the best ever, Black Negra Creme also... I have not had any bad results with any of the conditioners or hair rinses...
Salerm 21 good Leave-in...

All the above made my hair super soft.....

BPT Aloe
Rysell Aloe Conditioning Rinse (this strengthens)
BPT Honey & Almonds
Miss Key 10 en 1
BPT Wheat Germ

They make my hair soft and moisturized.

Back