PLEASE HELP with the ends of these kinky twists!

lilsparkle825

ok...i just did a 3rd set of yarn twists in my sister's head and she is leaving today to go to summer camp so i wont be there to redo raggedy ones/burn them (this being key) or whatnot, so instead of burning the ends i wanna do something else, like curl them maybe? i dont have a lot of time and she is leaving this afternoon (i had a busy weekend so it took me 3 nights to put them in) and i wanna know if this is possible to do in a short period of time. from what i gather through fotki stalking you have to curl them THEN dip them in hot water THEN wait for them to dry, and i cant send her around all them caucasians with wet yarn hanging from her head...so if not what else can i do? she appreciates every bit of help we get from you ladies...so TIA for any suggestions for me OR her.

hey :wave:

seal them in hot water, it will curl the ends so you dont have to do the burning thing.

put the braids in 8 big plaits, pour boiling water in a bowl, hold the sections of hair in the bowl for 2 minutes each plait, when you unravel the plaits it will be wavy, it lasts until take down time.

HTH

hey :wave:

seal them in hot water, it will curl the ends so you dont have to do the burning thing.

put the braids in 8 big plaits, pour boiling water in a bowl, hold the sections of hair in the bowl for 2 minutes each plait, when you unravel the plaits it will be wavy, it lasts until take down time.

HTH
oh it does help! everything i was reading said rod them THEN put em in water...there are way too many of them to be doing all of that.

this will just curl the ends, correct? they're these big bob marley looking twists this time...she wanted something different

:look:

Back