PLEASE HELP!!! Need a conditioner that works like CON Shampoo!

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Ladies, is there something, anything out there that works like CON Shampoo (green writing, yellow top), which detangles the second you put it on your hair?

CON Shampoo works terrific to help me detangle this 21 week post-relaxed mass of NG, but I still need a deep conditioner or conditioner that detangles and moisturizes just as well.

I'm not convinced that there is anything out there that works as good.

Am I wrong?

Help, I need something to detangle and moisturize this NG mess.

Thanks! ;)

There are many. I will name a few of my favs and I am sure that the ladies will chime in.

1. Nexxus Humetress
2. Neutragena Triple Moisture
3. Keracare Humecto in the tub

HTH

Thanks so much ladies. Anyone else? I've heard so much about these. I have to make a decision, I suppose.

@Chocolatediva: That pic of T.O. :lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick:

Maybe a detangler is what you want? The Eqyss Survivor Super Detangler Shine works weirdly well.

Congratulations on stretching that long! Wow! I haven't had any problems with tangling since I started my "oil soaks" the night before washing my hair. I use Amla oil with a little bit of Rosemary EO, massage my scalp well, wrap with plastic and go to sleep. The next day, I don't have any tangles with my co-washes. I don't know how my hair would respond with that much NG, though. I'm looking forward to finding out. :grin:

ETA: I use Paul Mitchell The Detangler on my daughter's natural hair, though, and it works just great!

After not combing my hair for several days:blush:, I did a final prep on my 6 weeks post hair for twist extensions and used Elasta QP dpr-11 for 30 min. My tangles-oops WHAT TANGLES??? The only hair I lost were sheds and trust me I checked:grin:

Back