Please help my mother!!!!

felicia

Her hair is breaking pretty badly and she needs a new routine. my hair is different from hers, so i don't know what to tell her. I think she has 4a/3c ,fine,relaxed hair. her new growth is usually just wavy. her hair grows pretty fast and is shoulder length. she needs a routine makeover. what should her routine(products) be? i'm trying to get her to eliminate heat. she's not going to cw. she needs something simple like a good shampoo, cond, leave-in and moisturizer.

tia!

felicia said:
Her hair is breaking pretty badly and she needs a new routine. my hair is different from hers, so i don't know what to tell her. I think she has 4a/3c ,fine,relaxed hair. her new growth is usually just wavy. her hair grows pretty fast and is shoulder length. she needs a routine makeover. what should her routine(products) be? i'm trying to get her to eliminate heat. she's not going to cw. she needs something simple like a good shampoo, cond, leave-in and moisturizer.

tia!

I say a good shampoo is Nexxus Therappe and a good conditioner is Nexxus Humctress. For the breakage I suggest using Motions CPR Treatment. Have her wash every week or every two weeks and teach her the scarf method. I do this for my mothers hair. I use S-Curl as the leave in and then smooth it back and twist the ends in a ponytail and then put a scarf on. It is a pretty basic and easy regimen so she should be able to follow it.

I would say to start with the Nexxus products also. I would also get a cut. Just in case she has split ends. Does she relax her own hair? Could be overprocessing.

Cherokee said:
I would say to start with the Nexxus products also. I would also get a cut. Just in case she has split ends. Does she relax her own hair? Could be overprocessing.

that may be the problem b/c she does her own relaxers.

thanks everyone! i'm going to print out supergirl's thread and tell her to get some nexxus.

Back