PLEASE HELP MEEEEE.....

ny2atl

I'm in need of a good leave-in conditioner. I have IC's Hair Strengthener and Design Essentials Hydrating Leave-In. I'm not really impressed and am looking for something good. Any suggestions? Oh yeah, I've done a search and read that Infusium 23 leaves a lot of girls' hair hard and dry so I'm not too excited about trying that one.

I have a lot of new growth and still have 4 more weeks left until my next touch up. So if it can also BATTLE my new growth that would be good too.
laugh.gif

Thanks!

I like AtOne with Nature, Allways 911, Aussie Slip and Adrienne said the Elasta QP intense moisture conditioner is really good (I have it but haven't used it yet). HTH
smile.gif

Motions leave in is my all time fav (thanks BRH and Tracy
wink.gif
) but i also like keracare's leave in if you prefer creamy ones. Another creamy leave in i use every once in a while is Nexxus Headress which i love for rollersets!

Clariol makes a great leave in. Its called clariol renewal 5X Daily nourisher. Its about bucks and is slightly creamy but light. GOOD STUFF!!

WOW! Thanks. Now I'm getting somewhere.
smile.gif
I guess it will be trial and error to see what my hair likes. I keep trying to fight that PJ monkey that's on everyone's back but I think I'm loosing the fight. I'll probably end up trying a couple!
drunk.gif

Back