Please help me get this water out my ears

swalker31

Ladies,
I've been daily co-washing and I can not get this water out my ears. I've tilted my head and bang the other side, and tried Q-tips. Please help me, I'm concerned this may cause an ear infection. Has anyone else experienced this?

Besides giving your ears sufficient time to drain, you can try using a couple drops of rubbing alcohol to help the water evaporate and/or a few drops of hydrogen peroxide in each ear to help prevent bacterial infections in the ears.

With the peroxide you can usually hear it crackling and popping as it kills any bacteria and you may experience a slight prickling sensation but it's normal.

The peroxide is also good for removing/dissolving ear wax.

The peroxide is a good idea. If it doesn't work, then try vinegar.

Also, have you tried sleeping on that side of your head? Gravity can help your ears drain.

Or, you can tilt your head to that side, but instead of banging, try pushing and pulling your finger out of your ear really fast. It'll be uncomfortable, but it makes some good suction to get the water out.

My swimming coach used to have us do this stuff all the time, and it helped with water in the ear alot.
But you should try the peroxide/vinegar first, because if there's earwax somewhere holding in the water, then that will have to be removed.

Good luck!

This happened to me a few weeks ago. The best thing to do is to drain your ears my lying down on that side. It was before bed so I made sure to sleep on that side and sure enough when I woke up the water was gone and drained out on my pillow

Q-tips will not help, the waster is in a different part of your ear

Besides giving your ears sufficient time to drain, you can try using a couple drops of rubbing alcohol to help the water evaporate and/or a few drops of hydrogen peroxide in each ear to help prevent bacterial infections in the ears.

With the peroxide you can usually hear it crackling and popping as it kills any bacteria and you may experience a slight prickling sensation but it's normal.

The peroxide is also good for removing/dissolving ear wax.
Peroxide works! Ive had to do this sooo many times when I got water in my ear and it can lead to infection/painful , the peroxide does stop it, it doesnt feel great fizzing and what not in your ear, but does work

the water goes away over time

:look:I've jumped on one leg with the watery ear side of my head tilted towards the ground. after jumping a few times and lifting my head, the water drains out. I swear I'm not messing with you.

Thanks everyone, I tried the peroxide and it worked!!! Thank you so much, and yes it snapping, crackling and popping in my ear. I did it in both ears and it feels 100% better. Thanks

Back