Please help me find a curly, natural looking wig

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I've been jonesing for some big, curly hair. I'm scared to get a sew in, and lacefronts are too dang expensive, so that leaves me with regular ol wigs :yep:

I'm looking for a big curly 3c/4a wig. I want something with bangs, to hide the ''wiggy'' looking front. This is the closest thing I've found, but it's not long enough or curly enough! I want something full and thick, preferably a little longer with tight, natural looking curls

www.wilshirewigs.com/OTTO-by-Bobbi-Boss-pr-3915.html

^This one looks flimsy on the bottom and the curls are a little bigger than what I'm looking for

I've been searching through all kinds of threads and wig websites and can't find what I'm looking for. Help me, ladies! I want curly hair for the summer!!!

(I'm gonna keep bumping this thread till I find the wig of my dreams :look: )

Yeah, me too. I've been thinking of trying one out. I've NEVER worn a wig, but I've seen some nice looking natural wigs around here....

i've seen lots of wigs with my texture, but they're never big or long. i don't get it either. i've been wanting one so i can see how i'll look when my real hair is big and long. i haven't even been able to find weave hair that was big/long enough, although i guess Brockstar did and i want her to buy me some and ship it out here :look:

Just looked at the pic and that's nice. I feel you on the curls at the bottom. I want a wig that looks like LadyLibra's hair. That's what my hair looks like wet but when it dries....it's a different kind of beautiful! It actually just lacks the body I want and the coils are just a little too dry looking. This would really help in between times of my corn row challenge.

toni_1-d.jpg

Why can't it be longer??? :wallbash: Why is it so hard to find a long, curly, natural looking wig???

This one might work. http://www.zarawigs.com/product.php/71 although it is a little loser than the one pictured above.

I really wish I knew what type of hair BrocStar has in her recent fotiki album. It is a stunningly perfect match! :yep:

Oops, I took a closer look, that is a laced wig. Sorry!! I guess I will leave this to Nonie and check back when we find a winner, lol

Last edited:
:lachen: :lachen: Y'all better not be shrieking about the helmet top of my suggestion. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And then the website had to be called "on the top" as if we need that pointed out. :lachen: *DEAD*

Thanks Minny! This one's super cute! I just wish the bottom wasn't so see thru. Why can't company make a full, thick curly wig?

here's the problem... tiffers and i want a wig with the coily texture:
toni_1-d.jpg

but the size and length of this style:
wetnwavywvg_m.jpg

i'm going to find it daggone it... either that or Brockstar's weave and make a wig myself! :lachen:

here's the problem... tiffers and i want a wig with the coily texture:
toni_1-d.jpg

but the size and length of this style:
wetnwavywvg_m.jpg

i'm going to find it daggone it... either that or Brockstar's weave and make a wig myself! :lachen:

Girl, I'll be in the wig makin workshop right along with you! I'm on a mission, now, damnit! I gotsta get me my dream wig!!! :lachen:

Girl, I'll be in the wig makin workshop right along with you! I'm on a mission, now, damnit! I gotsta get me my dream wig!!! :lachen:

You can count me in as well!!! I went wig shopping today and found NOTHIN, but I did spot some awesome weave hair... :perplexed

You can count me in as well!!! I went wig shopping today and found NOTHIN, but I did spot some awesome weave hair... :perplexed

I know! All of the super pretty, perfectly curly hair I see is weave hair! I'm too scurred to get a sew-in, and I dang sure ain't goin back to glue-ins!! :eek:

Thanks Minny! This one's super cute! I just wish the bottom wasn't so see thru. Why can't company make a full, thick curly wig?

I think if you sprayed this with some curl lotion and brushed it out a little you might get the texture your looking for. Not too long ago I needed an afro wig for a party but couldn't find one I liked, so I got one of those zz curl ugly wigs and did the same to it. It turned out really nice! I suggest you try it with a cheap wig first though.

Back