Please help me figure out my hair type?

kim72

This is a 1 day old wash and go with Tresemme Naturals Moisture Conditioner. I am just curious about what my hair type is. Thank you in advance for you input.

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 71
I think your hair has to be freshly washed with no products in it for us to be able to see your natural texture. No manipulation. But based on the photo I would guess your curl pattern to be a 3c or 4a.

Hopefully some of the more experienced ladies will chime in.

I actually think that typing your hair on freshly washed no product hair is inaccurate. My hair looks 4a/b when I just let it dry no product but it def isnt. I think the ops hair is 3c at the crown 4a every where else.

I actually think that typing your hair on freshly washed no product hair is inaccurate. My hair looks 4a/b when I just let it dry no product but it def isnt. I think the ops hair is 3c at the crown 4a every where else.

I agree...the way my hair shrinks and frizzes up, you'd never know I was a 3. Or you'd think I just stuck my finger in a socket. :lol:

I'd say OP is majority 4a, but another pic would be nice.

Thank you all for the replies.

I have always suspected that I was 3c in the crown and 4a/b in the back. I will have to take some more pictures with of my hair when it is wet and without product tonight and post them to see what others think.

Back