PLEASE HELP - leave-in conditioner recs!

pixel

My hair is curly and kinky - I wear it natural. I really need a good leave-in - something that moisturizes and detangles and doesnt build up, since I rinse and reapply daily and don't shampoo often. Any recs?

nexxus headress
smile.gif

I use Motions Nourish Leave-in and it's great!!! I apply it after I condition and shampoo and it leaves my hair feeling strong and smooth!!!

Salerm 21 is the best leave-in I've ever used (and I've used plenty!)
smile.gif

Clairol Herbal Essences Intensive Blends Replenishing Conditioner for Dry/Damaged Hair

*that has got to be THE longest product name*
look.gif

This conditioner is not a leave-in but it detangles well.

Nexxus Humectress. It can be used as a conditioner or leave in.

I'm transitioning (almost all natural in some areas). I rinse daily and this is my leave in staple. My hair is super coily and I'm able to comb through with just enough Humectress to coat. It's thick and a little goes a long way.

[ QUOTE ]
UmSumayyah said:
Pantene Light Spray Detangler.
That's the stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have to agree
smile.gif

motions nourish leave in..i bought it because of the name motions and it turned out to be the best detangler (sp) ive ever had its great

oh and break free is good too but you have to sit under the dryer for 5 minutes and it leaves ur hair so soft i dont know about tangle free, but i wasn't ripping out hair.

-Faye

-Motions Nourish Leave-in
-Biotera Leave-in Conditioner (Biolage knockoff).
-using any ol cheap conditioner mixed with water and oil

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
Salerm 21

[/ QUOTE ]
Kiehl's Leave-In Conditioner is a good one too. It used to be my number one leave-in until I tried Salerm 21.
grin.gif
I did my hair today, and I actually used my Kiehl's Leave-In Conditioner this time.

Salerm 21 is wonderful
smile.gif
and I use Patene leave in but I use the one for thermal conditioning. I also like Aphogee's leave in and their green tea & keratin leave in.

Back