PLEASE HELP! I'm looking for these Shake N Go fake bangs...

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
I've been on the hunt for these Freetress fake bangs and I can't find them anywhere online. Does anyone know where I can get them?? Let me clarify, I can find the listings for them, but everyone seems to be sold out. I've been wanting to get a bang, but I don't want to cut my own hair. TIA
This is Lacy: and this is Rachelle:

If you don't know where to get these, but do know where I can order a nice fake bang, please let me know. Thanks :)

Did you try goldenmartbeauty supply- they are online- not sure if they are one of the ones that are sold out. Sally's also has fake bangs too-try YT for some reviews.

I *thought* I saw a thread somewhere on the board where someone showed how they made their own bangs... (off to search for the link)

OMG I WANT THESE!! NEVER HEARD OF IT. I have bangs that I am trying to grow out but I sweat, these clip ins will change my life. Thanks, girs!

I am looking for the shake and go Cady and lacy as well, I can't find them anywhere online :cry3: I posted this also in a HYH thread a few days ago and have yet to put my hands on them :(

If anyone comes across them let me know.
Problem with the ones on ebay is their not full around the top to blend all hair they only have the front. I like the SNG because it is full mono top :)

OMG I WANT THESE!! NEVER HEARD OF IT. I have bangs that I am trying to grow out but I sweat, these clip ins will change my life. Thanks, girs!
There is a lady on youtube that did a tutorial on how to put them on... she clipped in both for her viewers... I was SOLD right then! Do a search on fake bangs on youtube and you'll see her. She's a black woman, brown skinned with a square-shaped face. She has pretty hair that she didn't want to cut because she was about to get married and that's why she didn't want to cut bangs. :) I would add a link, but I'm at work, so I can't go to the youtube site.

I am looking for the shake and go Cady and lacy as well, I can't find them anywhere online :cry3: I posted this also in a HYH thread a few days ago and have yet to put my hands on them :(

If anyone comes across them let me know.
Problem with the ones on ebay is their not full around the top to blend all hair they only have the front. I like the SNG because it is full mono top :)
That's the exact reason why I like them too. you won't have to worry about hiding tracks or tracks showing by accident.

That's the exact reason why I like them too. you won't have to worry about hiding tracks or tracks showing by accident.

If you find them let me know and vise versa because I have also been searching like a detective for these things HUH~

Dear. Ms. JJamiah,

Unfortunately all of clip in bangs you requested, has been discontinued.
Please check our website if you can find something else.
www. snghair.com
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have upon you.

Thank you.

SHAKE N GO

:cry3: this is the response after contacting the company :(
I requested Cady, Lacy and Rachelle

Dear. Ms. JJamiah,

Unfortunately all of clip in bangs you requested, has been discontinued.
Please check our website if you can find something else.
www. snghair.com
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have upon you.

Thank you.

SHAKE N GO

:cry3: this is the response after contacting the company :(
I requested Cady, Lacy and Rachelle
Damn! Then why do they even have them listed on their site?? What a tease!!

Yeah but check for what other bangs I don't see any :(
I just called Beautyshoppers.com and they don't have them anymore either. The lady explained that SNG stopped making them, so and they've sold out. The site says they still have Rachelle in light brown, but the lady said that they don't have anymore. I need both in 1B.

Okay, I believe I found them at jessicabeautysupply.com! I just ordered them. Hopefully, they don't email me and say they're sold out or something. :ohwell: I put my order in, order the colors and quantity I wanted and it went through with no problem. I even got my confirmation email already.

I have Cady and I'm pretty sure I got it here....http://www.blackhairspray.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=bangs&search_button.x=10&search_button.y=7

I was determined to get a clip on bang and that youtube lady someone already mentioned had me sold. I don't care for this bang though....the top is cone'ish and sits up on me (any remedies for that?)....I'm thinking about flipping it inside out for awhile. Also the closure in the top looks too fake....I plan on covering it with a cute hat or headband if I ever wear it.

I ordered Cassia, Rachelle, and Lacy In 1 and 1B... which ever color is right for me, I'll keep. My hair matches 1B perfectly most of the time, but you never know because colors vary across hair brands. The others that don't match, I'll sell. :)

Last edited:
I have Cady and I'm pretty sure I got it here....http://www.blackhairspray.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=bangs&search_button.x=10&search_button.y=7

I was determined to get a clip on bang and that youtube lady someone already mentioned had me sold. I don't care for this bang though....the top is cone'ish and sits up on me (any remedies for that?)....I'm thinking about flipping it inside out for awhile. Also the closure in the top looks too fake....I plan on covering it with a cute hat or headband if I ever wear it.
I tried that site too. I think they're sold out too because they won't let you choose a 1st color choice, so you can't put it into the cart. They will let you choose a 2nd color... but it still won't go into the cart.

I believe... or so I've heard- the remedy for cone shapes is to turn it inside out and place it on something like the shape of a head for a few days.

Okay ladies, I just got off the phone with Jessicabeautysupply and they definitely do have them in stock. The Lacy 1B is sold out... I got the last one. :look: BUT, they are really nice customer service-wise. Joon (he pronounced it June) just went over my order to make sure they had everything right and eventhough I ordered twice because I forgot to order Cassie the 1st time, they're only charging me once on shipping. :) I'm waiting on my correction mail now.

Okay ladies, I just got off the phone with Jessicabeautysupply and they definitely do have them in stock. The Lacy 1B is sold out... I got the last one. :look: BUT, they are really nice customer service-wise. Joon (he pronounced it June) just went over my order to make sure they had everything right and eventhough I ordered twice because I forgot to order Cassie the 1st time, they're only charging me once on shipping. :) I'm waiting on my correction mail now.

I am so glad I ordered a 1 :D

Back