Please Help..I BROKE MY ARM.......

Fanscie

and I cannot take care of my hair for at least 6 weeks. I am going crazy. I am not even concerned about my arm, but my hair...I can't it suffer:nono: Please can some refer me to an excellent NATURAL hair stylist in the DFW metroplex. I do not mind driving. Please help.....

I'm so sorry to hear about your arm :sad:. I went through something similar earlier this year. I cut the tendon in my index finger and had to wear a splint for a month and a half. Luckily, my grandmother is a hairdresser, so she was able to rollerset my hair each week and I did the best I could with protective styling between visits. I can't help with finding a salon, but I do wish you a speedy recovery.

Sorry about your arm. I dont know any natural stylist in the DFW area but, I want to wish you a speedy recovery!

Bless you! Just remember with each passing day, your arm gets closer to full recovery.

As for natural haircare stylists in the DFW area, I am at a loss, unfortunately.

I am also in the DFW area, and I think that natural stylists are few and far between. I would suggest getting braids so you don't end up going to someone that will wreck your hair.

There's Isis' salon in Oak Cliff. I will have to call a friend tomorrow and ask for the name of the salon and contact info.

I heard Elaine of Salons of Dallas is good. I have never been to her, but I read on another site she is very good. I believe it is off of Lemon and Lover's Lane.

Back