Please help! How do I wash a human hair wig?!!

justnotsure

I have a half wig that is human hair and I'm not sure how to care for it. I have worn it for about two weeks and it is dirty. I tried doing a search but I only found care for synthetic wigs or advice that I couldn't tell which type it was for...I saw something about a bleach bath...I'm lost so any help would be appreciated! My wig is curly and probably between APL and BSL if you straighten it...I want it to stay curly...will I have to put rollers in it? Help!

Fill up the sink or a basis and put some shampoo in there. Then just kind of swish it around in there. I would brush through it first though so it doesn't tangle. Then I usually hang it on a door knob and let it air dry. You're going to have to re style it though. If it was made with curly human hair, the curls should bounce back after you wash it. They might be looser than they were initially. If it was made out of straighter hair and then curled you're going to have to re curl it.

Glamazon is on it. The only other thing that i do is after the shampoo, I swish it in some water+conditioner. Blot with a towel and hang to dry.

Back