Please help before I lose my mind in TJ Maxx!!!

Ms_Twana

Okay, I just left TJ Maxx. I went to see if they had Its a 10. I thought I'd check out their hair section since I was going to another store right next door. Well, they didn't have Its a 10, but they had a whole lotta other stuff that I wanna buy. I just don't know what.

Okay they had HUGE salon sized bottles of Rusk Sensories Smoother. They also had HUGE salon size bottles of Giovanni Smooth as Silk shampoo and conditioner. I went to the store right next door because I knew they had the old formula of CON (green bottle). So I grabbed two bottles of that. So my question is now, are the other products worth me getting these huge bottles??

I was really looking for a good moisturizing shampoo (my reason for going to the store to get the CON). But I've heard such good things about the other products as well.

Oh the huge Rusk bottle is clearanced for $10 btw. And I think the Giovanni SAS is $12 or $13.

Well.............:look:

Never tried the Rusk Sensories (although it gets great reviews)

Giovanni Smooth As Silk is an Excellent Product.:grin:

And that price for a Liter is also good.:ohwell:

Okay, I just left TJ Maxx. ... They also had HUGE salon size bottles of Giovanni Smooth as Silk shampoo and conditioner. ...

The TJ Maxx stores near me never have Giovanni, or any other good stuff. Then again, the Target closest to me never has the Suave Naturals Coconut conditioner either, and the local Trader Joe's regularly runs out of Nourish Spa conditioner, too. I wonder if there are a lot of forum members and lurkers living around here, buying everything up. :lol:

I have not tried Rusk products, but I like the Giovanni products I have tried; I would get the "huge" bottles... if I could find them. :(

Hi. Please be sure to read the product ingredients and determine if it will work for you. You have got the CON so maybe you should leave with that. Mission accomplished. TJ Maxx and Marshalls frequently have hair care stuff at a discount and there may be even bigger discounts after the holidays. But, if you have to get something now please think about what you have at home and negotiate with yourself so you don't leave the store with 10 bottles of product to add to your stash. Happy shopping!!! --c

Wow! I wish I was their, Girl go on and grab both:grin:, they are both Great Products, That Smoother is the best Leave-In that I've come across!

Hi. Please be sure to read the product ingredients and determine if it will work for you. You have got the CON so maybe you should leave with that. Mission accomplished. TJ Maxx and Marshalls frequently have hair care stuff at a discount and there may be even bigger discounts after the holidays. But, if you have to get something now please think about what you have at home and negotiate with yourself so you don't leave the store with 10 bottles of product to add to your stash. Happy shopping!!! --c

You must be one of the rational ones on this forum!!! :lachen:

I know. I was thinking, "okay Twana, you've got the CON. That should be good." But those other products are calling my name!!! :lachen:And I do already have tons of stuff at home. But every shampoo I have makes my hair ridiculously tangled. Then the only conditioner that I have with good slip after my tanglely shampoos is PM Super Skinny (Smoothing).

Well.............:look:

Never tried the Rusk Sensories (although it gets great reviews)

Giovanni Smooth As Silk is an Excellent Product.:grin:

And that price for a Liter is also good.:ohwell:

I never find Giovanni Smooth as silk on there but I had to stop walking by the hair/skin care section... I would just buy stuff for no reason

Wow! I wish I was their, Girl go on and grab both:grin:, they are both Great Products, That Smoother is the best Leave-In that I've come across!

I totally agree! Giovanni's conditioners are really good and Rusk Sensories Smoother is an awesome leave in. I have the liter and I think it will last me well over a year!

I never find Giovanni Smooth as silk on there but I had to stop walking by the hair/skin care section... I would just buy stuff for no reason

I've Never Seen SAS in Mine either.:ohwell: Only Tee Tree Shampoo and/or the Balancing Conditioner.

But if I spotted the SAS in a Liter for $13.00, I'd prolly buy 'em all!:lachen:

Did they have any CHI products? I just watched Whimsy's youtube video haul and she said they had CHI Silk Infusion (bigger bottle) for $12.

I've never tried Rusk product but I think it's one of Sylver2's staple products.

I almost went insane in TJ Maxx too!!! I had to limit myself to just 2 products (chi products) but they had SOOOOO many full size items there.
I LOVE their haircare section!!

I did this at Marshalls. About 9 bottles of Alterna Hemp Hydrate conditioner. I couldn't resist. They were only $4 and $3 each.

OP TJ Maxx and Marshall's often has good deals on Giovanni products. Maybe get one bottle of poo to see if you like it before you OD on so much shampoo lol. My shampoo lasts a long time so one or two liter bottles might suffice. :) Now if it was conditioner, we were talking about, that's a different story. :lachen:

Well, I went back and grabbed all 3. Then as I walked around, I decided to just get the Rusk for now, since I had already gotten two bottles of CON. See Kasey, I negotiated. :yep:

The Giovanni bottles were 33 oz. Is that a liter?? :look:

Well, I went back and grabbed all 3. Then as I walked around, I decided to just get the Rusk for now, since I had already gotten two bottles of CON. See Kasey, I negotiated. :yep:

The Giovanni bottles were 33 oz. Is that a liter?? :look:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You sound like meee! I love that TJXX/Marshalls! :lachen:

OH EMMMM GEEE,
The same thing happened to me about a week ago I went to 3....yeah y'all heard me 3..... I mean I felt like a fiend.... Once I didn't even get a cart y'all should've seen me bottle droppin! It was a mess then I proceeded to another Maxxx for the minimal to get some more.... I'm going to try & stay away.

I got:
Chi Kertain mist(2)
Chi 44 Iron Guard
CHi Silk Infusion
Phillp B Deep Conditioner (3)
Phillp B Lovin Leave In

Rusk Sensories Calm Collection( Poo, Conditioner, Detangler)
Rusk Calm Conditioner (liter size)
Giovanni Poo & Conditioner (both huge)
Healthy Hair Soy Wheat Leave In

Well done Ms. Twana. I hope that you enjoy your new shampoos. Those Marshalls/Maxx clearance prices can be hard to resist. I'm glad you found something you wanted to try at a good price.

I agree, after finding out marshall's and tjmaxx carries a nice amount of name brand hair products I went crazy buying them BUT my hair doesn't like most of them or they don't do anything for my hair so waste of money.

don't forget what you have at home. I would however always buy anything giovanni, they have great products.

Girl, I wanted to get it sooo bad. Especially after all the encouragement to get it here in this thread. :lachen:

:lachen::lachen: I know right. I ended up with a bunch of conditioners, BUT it could've easily been worse. I think I did well all things considered. :yep:

I'm trying not to go to the other TJXX/Marshall's 20 mins away from me for the Dumb Blonde Reconstructor and the Phillip B Conditioner. :drunk:

They have those 33oz size of bumble & bumble creme de coco conditioner($45) that I have been trying to dissuade myself from buyng.i love that stuff,but I don't need that big ole bottle right now.

Back