Please convince me that I should buy CD Hair Milk.

renee_n_3000

I saw some of their products in a boutique about a week ago and the Hair Milk looked like the lightest consistency. I've also seen some positive reviews about it here.

The thing is, I have a minimalist "if it's not broke don't fix it' motto when it comes to hair care. I'm uncomfortable with spending $14 on a product that might not be worth it. I am used to making my own hair oil, and when I read the ingredients for the Hair Milk, it seems like something I could whip up myself.

So my question is, do any of you who have made your own oils or lotions prefer the CD Hair Milk to your own creations and if so, why?

Sometimes my own oil blend that I use on my ends after I've air-dried my hair seems a little heavy to me, but I'm not sure if that's because I need to add water to it. I haven't tried that before because I don't like to use water-based products on my hair. I think I remember that the Hair Milk has water in it, so it might be good for a light application all over my hair when it is damp.

I'm sorry renee but I can't do that.
laugh.gif

1. Because I feel like if it ain't broke is a great motto.
2. Because I think CD hair milk SUCKS. In fact, I think all the hair products at CD suck.

It's way heavier than it looks in the bottle. But my hair is fine and on the thin side, so I may not be a good gauge as products preform differently on people. I'm sure you'll get more responses.
smile.gif

CD hair products are heavy like Tracy mentioned above. I have very thick hair, so I like heavy products (as long as I'm not wearing my hair down).

I like CD hair products. I especially like the hair milk. They are heavy and very oily but my hair seems to soak up a lot of the oil anyway.

I really like the hair milk...but if I agree...if you have a product that already works, then why try something new? This is why I am a product junkie!

Back