Playlist For A 35th Wedding Anniversary? I Need Good 70's & 80's Cuts

So Amazing/Don't You Know- Luther Vandross
Glow of Love- Change
Keep on Loving Me/Rock Steady/And the Beat Goes On/It's a Love Thing- The Whispers
Your Smile/I'll Be Good- Rene and Angela
Never Knew Love Like This Before- Stephanie Mills
If Only You Knew- Patti LaBelle
Could It Be I'm Falling In Love/Rubberband Man- The Spinners
Boogie Nights/Groove Line- Heatwave
Just to Be Close to You/Lady (You Bring Me Up)- The Commodores
I Like- Guy
Not Just Knee Deep- Parliment
I'd Rather Be With You- Bootsy Collins
I Do Love You-GQ
Sparkle- Cameo

I love this song! Did you know she also sang the hook on Tupac's "To Live and Die In LA?"

You're so NYC with that Lisa Lisa suggestion. :laugh: I get into a freestyle kick every summer. And don't get me started on the Nuyorican anthem - Noel's Silent Mourning.
No I didn't know that. I love her voice. I think If You Should Ever Be Lonely is so underrated.

:lol: couldn't help it...
Silent Morning is so heart breaking :(. I like that "Child at Play" song from Noel too.
I got into freestyle in the late 90s in my teens. A little late but I threw myself deeply into it :lol:. I think I know of most of the underground stuff.

Has anyone mentioned Slave featuring Steve Arrington?

:toocool:I added that one! I stumbled upon it accidentally on Spotify and thought it sounded fitting.

By the way @UniquelyDivine You are a good daughter! You'll have to come back with your parents' reaction after the party :)

Thank you!:D My Dad is actually is in on it, we had to tell him so he wouldn't plan a trip. I text my Mama yesterday and asked her what they were doing for their anniversary and she was not feeling it :laugh:

IMG_8281.PNG

She's going to be so shocked. :angeldevil:

Alicia Myers - If you play your cards right

James Ingram - Yah moh be there

Evelyn champagne king - Shame

Evelyn champagne king - Betcha she (may not be appropriate, but it's jamming)

Maze we are one

Back