Places to buy Jamaican Black Castor Oil in NYC area

sharifeh

I decided I don't want to order this online. Shipping costs are expensive.
Anybody know where they sell this in NYC?

Try downtown Brooklyn or Fat Albert in Brooklyn on Broadway and Flushing Ave. right by Woodhull hospital. Fat Albert sells a lot of Dominican Products. Let me know how things go.

India

There's a bss on 125th street btwn 8th and st nicholas....right across from Old Navy. Never purchased but I've seen it in there.

This is where I buy mine from..it's right at the counter. HTH

Feel Beauty Supply
370 Fulton Street
(718) 852-6889

HARLEM! There are 2 beauty supply stores on 125th between St. Nicholas and Frederick Douglas Boulevard (D train) that carry it and then on 125th between 7th and Lenox avenue. I just came from there.

I live in bk and most of the BSS by me carry it. So it should be easy to find. I usually see it up front by the register.

HARLEM! There are 2 beauty supply stores on 125th between St. Nicholas and Frederick Douglas Boulevard (D train) that carry it and then on 125th between 7th and Lenox avenue. I just came from there.

Aside from these two places, there is another store called "NIcholas Variety Inc (2035 Fifth Ave. 212.289.3628) on the same side of the street as The body Shop just walk a little further east. You will see a check cashing place the store is right next to it.

I'm pretty sure this is the one I go to whenever I visit my girl in Harlem.

Once upon a time I used to find it in BSSs along Jamaica Ave, but I've only seen those fake 99cent plastic tubes.

Thanks ladies for all the responses!!!

anything specific in queens? I may be in that area tomorrow!

I don't have any suggestions as I don't live there, but it shouldn't be too hard to find since it's mostly there(in NY) right?

I guess if it's at a lot of BSS in Queens and no one responds just go to one and ask around. I love JBCO, GL! I hope it works out for you.

Back