PJS RUN TO BIG LOTS

gymfreak336

I just left big lots with my mother and you wouldn't believe my product haul. Now I will say that I had no intention of going in there to buy products, I was just "looking".

I got 3 bottles of moisture milks strawberries and cream vo5 condtioner for 80 cents a piece. I got 3 1 liter sized of the New Herbal Essences conditioners; 1 hello hydration and 2 color treated ones for 4.50 a piece. I got 6 bottle of jergens cherry almond lotion for 2 bucks a piece. I got a babyliss ceramic curling iron for 10 bucks:eek: :D I got a dozen suave buttercream and milk and honey body gels for less than a dollar a piece and I got olay masks, facial wash cloths and firming body lotion for calgon for less than a dollar each.

Didn't I just mention Big Lots in TSU's thread earlier! Told yall don't sleep on BIG LOTS! That's a GREAT haul gym!
*crl wonders what time Big Lots opens up tomorrow?*

crlsweetie912 said:
Didn't I just mention Big Lots in TSU's thread earlier! Told yall don't sleep on BIG LOTS! That's a GREAT haul gym!

I went right after I saw your post. I am going to the other one across town tommorrow just to make sure I didn't miss anything:cool: :D

gymfreak336 said:
I just left big lots with my mother and you wouldn't believe my product haul. Now I will say that I had no intention of going in there to buy products, I was just "looking".

I got 3 bottles of moisture milks strawberries and cream vo5 condtioner for 80 cents a piece. I got 3 1 liter sized of the New Herbal Essences conditioners; 1 hello hydration and 2 color treated ones for 4.50 a piece. I got 6 bottle of jergens cherry almond lotion for 2 bucks a piece. I got a babyliss ceramic curling iron for 10 bucks:eek: :D I got a dozen suave buttercream and milk and honey body gels for less than a dollar a piece and I got olay masks, facial wash cloths and firming body lotion for calgon for less than a dollar each.

You are a true pj:grin: now I have to go and check out my local big lots but I think i'll leave the bank card at home and take about 30bucks so I dont get to carried away. Sometimes I get a little out of control when it comes to a good deal:wallbash: Thanks for the info

gymfreak336 said:
I went right after I saw your post. I am going to the other one across town tommorrow just to make sure I didn't miss anything:cool: :D
PJ POWER!!!!!!!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:
:sekret:Lawd please give me the strength to stay out of Big Lots tomorrow!

Hey, gymfreak!

I so feel you on Big Lots! My co-workers think I am crazy, but I :love: Big Lots! I copped that Jergens a few weeks ago, too!

:)

I haven't been there in the longest but I won't be a stranger anymore. I got a ton of stuff. I plan on using the herbal essences stuff for prepoos. Shoot I got liter sized bottles of the new stuff. They also had alot of back to basics stuff for a 1.50.

Yes, I love big lots! But, is it just my area or do they just like keeping it junkie and cluttered up in there, it's like an obstacle course :lol:
Of course that don't stop me though :grin:

amr501 said:
Yes, I love big lots! But, is it just my area or do they just like keeping it junkie and cluttered up in there, it's like an obstacle course :lol:
Of course that don't stop me though :grin:

Yeah, it was a little junky too. I was moving my cart in and out of the aisles like a racecar driver.

CRL, that's such a pretty pic of you in ur siggy!

crlsweetie912 said:

I live in the same city as you do! Which Big Lots did you go to? High point road? Battleground?

alundra said:
I live in the same city as you do! Which Big Lots did you go to? High point road? Battleground?

I went to battleground last night. I actually went to the high point road one today. They had more "ethnic" conditioners. I got some queen helene cholesterol and vo5 kiwi and lime shampoo and conditioner.

Atiramisu said:
Gymfreak.... um.... no Pantene R&N Hair Mask?

:grin:

(Just kidding)

:lol: I need to go get some tonight. I went by cvs yesterday and they were out of it. I might stop and get some from k-mart tonight.

crlsweetie912 said:

Yes you did! (you know my PJ eyes spoted it!)

Back