PJ's Product Reduction Challenge!

chayil0427

Hey ladies

This is a very simple challenge that will take you about 30 minutes to an hour (depending on how much stuff you have!)

The object is to reduce your product aresnol to the products you use and work for you.

Here are the steps:

1) Throw anything away that's over 12 months old, smells off, or has separated. (This step is dedicated to macherieamour and her moldy Optimum :lachen: ) This is also the point to trash broken or wraggedy tools like brushes combs, irons, dryers, curlers ect.

2) Take any products and tools you haven't used in the last 6 months and recently used products you don't plan to use again that are in GOOD CONDITION and put them in a box (this includes tools like irons, dryers, brushes, hair accessories and ect)

3) Call up a friend or two in need and offer your gently used products to them. (Make sure you clean up the products and tools ect before you give them away).

4) Whatever you haven't been able to unload on someone else in 2 weeks gets trashed.

That's it! Are you ready for the challenge?

I have been doing this with the Use it Up Challenge. I even gave away a flatiron (:sekret: I had 4 :sekret:).

Someone my stuff I am just not giving away!!!!!:lol:

NO NO NO!!!!!:lachen:

I gave away to Trader Joe's paper bags this year, and I have still managed to replace everything times 2. Everytime I "clean" out my closet, I manage to make room for new stuff.

You make it sound so simple...if it were that simple...I wouldn't have all this stuff! :lol: Good luck to anyone strong enough to join in! Just let me know before you go throwing good stuff away!:lol:

Back