PJ's Please help I need a good leave in moisturizer for tex curls

Please Help me,

I need a good leave in conditioner to maintain my tex curl look thru the day..
Please see pic attached for hair texture. Thanx Ladies...:drunk:

Attachments

• text.jpg
    text.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 29
I'm texlaxed too and I use s-curl, NTM or Giovanni Direct as my leave ins and seal with an oil like coconut, avocado, perilla seed, almond, etc. To hold my curls I use a little aloe vera gel, EQP Glaze or KeraSoft Acitisilk.

I use Taliah Waajid Bodifier and I absolutely love how moisturizing it is and the yummy smell! It is great under eco styler gel or KCCC.

I really like your hair. What relaxer do you use and how long do you process? If you don;t mind me asking...

I mix scurl and water in a spray bottle and spray my hair daily. Less manipulation on my hair and my texlaxed curls look better when I do not comb or brush my hair. I just finger style my hair.

I just came in to suggest S Curl even though I know nothing about texlaxed hair. I just think that's what I would use. I've seen how it'd make Adrienne's relaxed hair wavy, so I imagine for texlaxed hair it'd bring the curls out. Plus if you baggy, it penetrates strands and keeps hair feeling soft and moisturized for days. I'm an S Curl junkie though so I'm very biased.

Back