pj's, naturals, ladies come on in

chebaby

i havent really heard much around here about curl junkie but i have to tell you. i love this stuff. first off its a trick because even if this stuff jacked up your hair im sure you'd order another package just for the scent:yep:. this stuff smells soooooooo good and it works even better. so i ordered the hibiscus and banana deep fix, hibiscus and banana honey butta and the coffee coco curl cream.
last night i misted my twa with water to dampen my hair then i slathered on the deep fix moisturizing conditioner. this one smells like bubble yum. this morning i usually rinse out the conditioner and co wash with totally twisted but when i wet my hair to rinse the deep fix out i noticed that it produces a lot of foam. so instead i just left it on the remainder of my shower and then rinsed. you talk about soft moisturized hair!!!! this stuff is now my staple conditioner, and its all natural.:lick:
so after that i sprayed my wet hair with oyin juices and berries which i mixed with castor and olive oil the i slathered on about a quater sized amount of the coffee coco curl cream. then i sealed with olive oil.
someone said the curl cream should smell like coffee so im guessing the creator changed the smell because mine smelled sweet. i cant put my finger on it but it was not a coffee smell. i love this stuff. it diesnt give me really defined curls like carols daughter hair milk but it makes my hair soft so in the future i may mix the two together.

i cant wait to use the hibiscus and banana honey butter. also these items are kind of pricey but i think its worth it and you get alot for your money. the 8oz jars look like 16oz jars to me and i know its going to take me a while to get through the products. and the shelf life is 12 months.

i havent really heard much around here about curl junkie but i have to tell you. i love this stuff. first off its a trick because even if this stuff jacked up your hair im sure you'd order another package just for the scent:yep:. this stuff smells soooooooo good and it works even better. so i ordered the hibiscus and banana deep fix, hibiscus and banana honey butta and the coffee coco curl cream.
last night i misted my twa with water to dampen my hair then i slathered on the deep fix moisturizing conditioner. this one smells like bubble yum. this morning i usually rinse out the conditioner and co wash with totally twisted but when i wet my hair to rinse the deep fix out i noticed that it produces a lot of foam. so instead i just left it on the remainder of my shower and then rinsed. you talk about soft moisturized hair!!!! this stuff is now my staple conditioner, and its all natural.:lick:
so after that i sprayed my wet hair with oyin juices and berries which i mixed with castor and olive oil the i slathered on about a quater sized amount of the coffee coco curl cream. then i sealed with olive oil.
someone said the curl cream should smell like coffee so im guessing the creator changed the smell because mine smelled sweet. i cant put my finger on it but it was not a coffee smell. i love this stuff. it diesnt give me really defined curls like carols daughter hair milk but it makes my hair soft so in the future i may mix the two together.

i cant wait to use the hibiscus and banana honey butter. also these items are kind of pricey but i think its worth it and you get alot for your money. the 8oz jars look like 16oz jars to me and i know its going to take me a while to get through the products. and the shelf life is 12 months.
Have both and LOVE them :yep:

i have the hisbiscus and banana deep fix and it does make your hair pretty soft! although it smells more like bubble gum than bananas...i never quite got that part. but either way, it does smell delish. i don't think it will be one of my staples though cause i find it to be kind of drying afterwards.

i also tried the CJ assurance leave-in....this is great stuff but produces a lot of shrinkage IMO. if you don't mind shrinkage, i highly recommend this. it is pricey though so i think i'll stick to using my HE as a leave-in after my bottle is done.

Back