Pj's beweare!!!!!!!!!!!Have you tried...

PinkPeony

Any kind of bodybutter from Bath & Body Works as moisturizer yet??
Go ahead.. you won't reget it.:grin::grin:

I did this ever since I got my hair colored and mhhh.. my hair smells sooooo yummy and is moisturized.
I just need very,very little and it doesn't make my hair feel coated at all!!!!
Dh noticed a difference too b/c he said my hair doesn't feel *sticky* and I get tons of compliments on the way my hair smells.:yep:

INGREDIENTS(FIRST 5):
WATER,SHEA BUTTER,GLYCERYL STEREATE,OLIVE OIL,STEARIC ACID

If anyone can find a complete ingredient list feel free to post it I didn't want to type it out:look: but it has tons of other goodies to like Aloe Vera Juice and Jojoba seed oil.

My current favorite is *irrestitible apple* in particular when I co-wash with Organix Coconut,ppl can't pinpoint the scent but love the smell.

That sounds Yummy! Ella you might be on to something. I got some blueberry kind under my bathroom sink. Maybe I'll try it on my ends when I rollerset

That sounds Yummy! Ella you might be on to something. I got some blueberry kind under my bathroom sink. Maybe I'll try it on my ends when I rollerset
Go ahead and try it.
I actually think about you when I use it b/c you too have fine hair like I do and my hair get's coated very fast or can get too mushy.
I even stopped co-washing as frequently and my hair feels GREAT,it's moisturized but not too soft/mushy:yep:

I love their body butters. I haven't tried it in my hair.
Go ahead and try.. just remember.. you need very little,seriously.
I have fine but extremly dense hair and my whole head is moisturized with a few dabs,maybe a pea-sized amount.

Danke, Ella. Ok, someone go add some on their hair before roller setting and let me know their results, please.

I have some Body Shop Shea Butter, but I've never tried it on my hair. It sounds like it would be nice and moisturizing though.

:yep: I use it all the time, especially when I need to slick my hair back into a bun.

Complete ingredient list (for Japanese cherry blossom body butter):
water, shea butter, gyceryl stearate SE, olive oil, stearic acid, isopropyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, petrolatum, fragrance, dimethiconol, jojoba butter, cetyl alcohol, triethanolamine, tocopheryl acetate, oat kernel oil, disodium EDTA, soybean oil, rice bran oil, aloe leaf juice, oat kernel extract, pantenol, glycerin, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, butylene glycol, sweet cherry fruit extract, dimethicone, jojoba seed oil, DMDM hydrantoin, methylparaben, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, alpha-isomethyle ionone, benzyl salicylate, butylphenyl methylpropional, cintronellol, coumarin, eugenol, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, linalool, yellow 6, yellow 5

Don't play cuz I got some Sensual Amber, Moonlight Path and Mango Mandarin body butter that I'm sure would smell dreamy in my hair :lick: Lemme take a look at those jars for the ingredients...

**sighs**
This site is a PJ's worst nightmare. I'm too broke for all of this! But I'm still gonna go try it. Those butters smell deelish! Plus it's multifunctional!

Aw man, you are killing me. I am definitely gonna try this this weekend. I knew I shouldn'ta come up in here

I used to use the nut butter in my hair.
They have nut butter?????:lick:
Danke, Ella. Ok, someone go add some on their hair before roller setting and let me know their results, please.
Lol I'm happy you used some German haha.
I haven't put the butters on my hair but I have used their oils.. yumm
They got oils????????
\Ella wanders to their website.. to take a look only
I have some Body Shop Shea Butter, but I've never tried it on my hair. It sounds like it would be nice and moisturizing though.
I tried body shop shea on my hair pre-LHCF but I think I used to much and just ended up greasing my hair,but I'd sure give it a try again:yep:

:yep: I use it all the time, especially when I need to slick my hair back into a bun.

Complete ingredient list (for Japanese cherry blossom body butter):
water, shea butter, gyceryl stearate SE, olive oil, stearic acid, isopropyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, petrolatum, fragrance, dimethiconol, jojoba butter, cetyl alcohol, triethanolamine, tocopheryl acetate, oat kernel oil, disodium EDTA, soybean oil, rice bran oil, aloe leaf juice, oat kernel extract, pantenol, glycerin, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, butylene glycol, sweet cherry fruit extract, dimethicone, jojoba seed oil, DMDM hydrantoin, methylparaben, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, alpha-isomethyle ionone, benzyl salicylate, butylphenyl methylpropional, cintronellol, coumarin, eugenol, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, linalool, yellow 6, yellow 5
Yeah those caught my eye and made me try it:yep:
Thx so much for posting the whole ingredient list:grin:

Don't play cuz I got some Sensual Amber, Moonlight Path and Mango Mandarin body butter that I'm sure would smell dreamy in my hair :lick: Lemme take a look at those jars for the ingredients...
Wow you're all stocked up?:grin:
Mango Mandarine sounds very good.
I wish they'd still carry Pineapple:sad:
U done did it now...:lachen: I have a freshwater cucumber that I haven't even opened yet. Trying this tonight
:lick:That smells good to:yep:

**sighs**
This site is a PJ's worst nightmare. I'm too broke for all of this! But I'm still gonna go try it. Those butters smell deelish! Plus it's multifunctional!
AExcactly,you can use it on your body AND your hair.
Sorry I warned all Pj's:look:
Aw man, you are killing me. I am definitely gonna try this this weekend. I knew I shouldn'ta come up in here
Go ahead and give it a try just remember to use very little,it's very rich and it's easy to go overboard:yep:

This sounds so good. Imma defintely have to try it. Are you applying this to your hair while it's wet or once it's dry? I just looked at the Japanese blossom the other day too.

Wow you're all stocked up?:grin:
Mango Mandarine sounds very good.
I wish they'd still carry Pineapple:sad:
:lick:That smells good to:yep:

Do you have a BBW Outlet in your area? I know some of the stores still have a few things left over from the semi-annual sale and what they don't sell, they ship to the outlets. Just a thought. There are two near me and I'm hitting both :yep:

I just bought some Alba Kukui Nut body cream it smells good enough to eat. After seeing this thread I went to check the ingredients and sure enough it has the yummiest things in it, aloe juice, all kinds of oils, glycerin and it's 98% organic- hadn't thought to use it on my hair until now. This would probably be better than most of the moisturizers on hand. Thanks for sharing OP.

Back