PJs Beware: Who has Minute Curls-Steam & Style Product- Ad link inside....

I got one and used it once.

It does work but you cant use big rollers. Only the smaller ones. I used the red(yellow) sized ones and the ones on the top didnt curl. The cap wasnt big enough to fit and cover them so they didnt curl.

I like it though. Carusos do the same thing.

It does work but you cant use big rollers. Only the smaller ones. I used the red(yellow) sized ones and the ones on the top didnt curl. The cap wasnt big enough to fit and cover them so they didnt curl.

OT: Every time I see your avatar I LOL!!:lachen:

Thanks for your reply. :yep:

I'm sure the magnetic rollers wouldn't fit too well as that cap doesn't seem that big. I think rollers like the solar satin ones would work better and fit more comfortably.

SerenityBreeze used flexirods and they came out beautiful!

looks cool but I'd rather use my Caruso's. I'd still like to read a review of it though.

True- I thought about the Caruso doing the same thing but this seems to allow different types of rollers- like flexis.
With the Caruso aren't you limited with the amount of rollers that you can use at one time- unless you purchase extra rollers :ohwell:? I dunno.

True- I thought about the Caruso doing the same thing but this seems to allow different types of rollers- like flexis.
With the Caruso aren't you limited with the amount of rollers that you can use at one time- unless you purchase extra rollers :ohwell:? I dunno.

I see what you mean about that. Point well taken.

Thanks ladies!

I'm just looking for quick and easy ways to do my own hair and I hate sleeping in rollers :ohwell:. I wish that I could purchase this at a bss store though.

Back