PJ'S BEWARE! I found a leave-in I love...ingredients included.

*Michelle*

What do you think of these ingredients? Do you see anything "dangerous". Every four months I get to try something new, I decided to look for a leave-in with rosewater and silk and this is what i found. I use their silk serum for my rollersets, so I thought I'd give it a try!

I tell ya...I'm so in LOVE with my hair after using this three times. It's gonna be keeper unless some says something like "Did you know so and so is formaldahyde?" LOL It is hard for me to find something that does NOT weigh my hair down or make it feel "tacky". This stuff ROCKS!!

Rosewater, dicetyldimonium chloride, cocodimonium hydroxpropyl silk amino acids, acetamide MEA and Lactamide MEA, hydrolized wheat protein, hydroxypropyl polysiloxane, lauryl pyrrolidone, panthenol, propylene glycol, diaolidinyl urea, methlyparaben, propylparaben, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, nettle, chamomile, algae, aloe vera, lavender, rosemary extract, parfum

Thanks ladies!

Oh...LOL! Sorry.

It's by ProSilk Silk Design, called Silk Filler...leave in moisture treatment with silk proteins.

gymfreak336 said:
It looks good. It has alot of moisturizing protein which is nice to have in a leave in.

Thanks, I'm not so good with ingredients. I know some, but def not all!

gymfreak336 said:
Where did you find this product?? Any websites have it??

I buy it a local "white" bss. Here is the company website, there is a number listed on the site...http://www.prosilkprod.com

dsc00667%20(2)A.jpg

Pixel Lady said:
Oh...LOL! Sorry.

It's by ProSilk Silk Design, called Silk Filler...leave in moisture treatment with silk proteins.

you wrong. You made me read your first post 2 times to make sure I didnt miss the name! lol

I am glad you found something you love.

Letitia said:
you wrong. You made me read your first post 2 times to make sure I didnt miss the name! lol

I am glad you found something you love.

Sorry :Blush2:

Thanks!

Letitia, this is my first time seeing your face...you are SOOOO pretty!!

Nixx said:
Does it have good slip?

No, it doesn't change the way your wet hair feels, it goes on like water. My hair air dried SUPER DUPER soft and very shiny! I wish I would have done an airdried style, I could have been successfull. So this time I'm going to flat iron and next week I am going to try a twist out.

Nixx...I hope I made sense. If not let me know and I will try again!

Pixel Lady said:
Sorry :Blush2:

Thanks!

Letitia, this is my first time seeing your face...you are SOOOO pretty!!

Okay....you are forgiven.:p

Thanks so much lady.

Pixel Lady said:
No, it doesn't change the way your wet hair feels, it goes on like water. My hair air dried SUPER DUPER soft and very shiny! I wish I would have done an airdried style, I could have been successfull. So this time I'm going to flat iron and next week I am going to try a twist out.

Nixx...I hope I made sense. If not let me know and I will try again!

Thank you:)! Would you consider it a good detangler/does it detangle well?

I'm definitely going to try this because I'm really liking what I'm reading and I'm running low on my leave-in.

Nixx said:
Thank you:)! Would you consider it a good detangler/does it detangle well?

I'm definitely going to try this because I'm really liking what I'm reading and I'm running low on my leave-in.

I'm sorry I can't give a better answer...My hair doesn't tangle, per se. When I am finished poo'ing (that sounds TERRIBLE :lachen: ) and conning :eek: :p my hair is tangle free. I can say I just air dried under the dryer and I can run a comb right through it...no problem!

Pixel Lady said:
I'm sorry I can't give a better answer...My hair doesn't tangle, per se. When I am finished poo'ing (that sounds TERRIBLE :lachen: ) and conning :eek: :p my hair is tangle free. I can say I just air dried under the dryer and I can run a comb right through it...no problem!

That's okay:lol:!! I understand. I'm still gonna try it! Thanks again for the review and for answering my questions!

Oh lawd! Why did you have to show me this. :alcoholic You know i'm trying to recover from being a PJ. Ah well it's going on my shopping list for my next allowance.

Back