Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

Ya'll I just discovered a chip/crack in the Water Reservoir of My Steamer. Granted, I've had it about a year, and I've been a little 'rough' with handling it.....but I am uppp----set!:ohwell:

I have to fill the Reservoir up to the Chip/Crack or the Water will Seep Out. I am going to call SalonsRUs Monday to see if I can just purchase that Water Thingy.:look:

OR I am going to have to 1) Continue to fill it up to where it's Cracked 2)Break Out the Duct-Tape:lachen:

Ya'll I just discovered a chip/crack in the Water Reservoir of My Steamer. Granted, I've had it about a year, and I've been a little 'rough' with handling it.....but I am uppp----set!:ohwell:

I have to fill the Reservoir up to the Chip/Crack or the Water will Seep Out. I am going to call SalonsRUs Monday to see if I can just purchase that Water Thingy.:look:

OR I am going to have to 1) Continue to fill it up to where it's Cracked 2)Break Out the Duct-Tape:lachen:

Girl if that happened to me David would be super gluing it right now! :lachen:

Girl if that happened to me David would be super gluing it right now! :lachen:

What Could I glue over it? Any suggestions. I need something to Seal Over that crack....................

Girl, that Sucks. I am tripping. And I Accept Responsibility of doing it, so it's My Fault.:ohwell:

Do you think I can just purchase that Water thing? I am not replacing it, because other than that it works fine.:spinning:

What Could I glue over it? Any suggestions. I need something to Seal Over that crack....................

Girl, that Sucks. I am tripping. And I Accept Responsibility of doing it, so it's My Fault.:ohwell:

Do you think I can just purchase that Water thing? I am not replacing it, because other than that it works fine.:spinning:

For all the business that you have generated for this company, they need to give you another machine for free! They be lurkin.....

For all the business that you have generated for this company, they need to give you another machine for free! They be lurkin.....

:lachen:Girl, I don't "Need" Another Machine. I just need the Plastic Thing you put the Water In.

You know right on the Octagon? That's where the Chip is.:nono:

So, when you Flip it over to put in the machine, the water seeps/runs out.

I Used it, but I had to fill it up "Under" the Octagon Twice.

I would contact the company first Ms. Terri. They prolly will send you a new one, or just make you pay shipping or something. And don't admit fault!

Hey ladies, i haven't been here that much. There is nothing really new going on with me. Im still using the same products, still on my shea challenge. My sunshine is suppost to come today ,my other one is gone so im glad about that. Im not as interested in hair products like i used to be, i just use what i have. I would go to the vendors sites everyday and look at the products but since the new year i haven't really been checking them. I guess that is a good thing.

Hey ladies, i haven't been here that much. There is nothing really new going on with me. Im still using the same products, still on my shea challenge. My sunshine is suppost to come today ,my other one is gone so im glad about that. Im not as interested in hair products like i used to be, i just use what i have. I would go to the vendors sites everyday and look at the products but since the new year i haven't really been checking them. I guess that is a good thing.

Part of me wants to say: It's a "good thing":look: The Other part of me wants to say perhaps it's the Winter BLAHS.....:sad: :yawn: You Know?

It's Good you've found good stuff and it's working for you.:yep:

Well.....I'll have to Say La was onto something:grin:....

I do think the PJ Fairies come in at Night and Mess with the Products!:blush:

I did not use up that Millcreek! Nor the Giovanni! Nor the GPB! The PJ Fairy had to come in last night and put another Hit in all of them. Because I still have about 1 more Use and I am Heavy-Handed. Oh Well..:spinning:

There is always Next Week.:rolleyes: (I wanted to be like Eisani.....kicking 'em out left & right).:lachen:

I Just Knew I was going to use up 3-4 Thangs. The only thing I used up was that vial of Matrix Biolage Ceramides.:nono:

Can I join? I am a PJ with a serious habit, but I like to know whats good and what isnt. I have ben lurking for a few months and decided to cave in and pay the $?

I am reading a really long thread on ayurveda regimens. I am really interested in adding powders but it seems so complicated.

Can I join? I am a PJ with a serious habit, but I like to know whats good and what isnt. I have ben lurking for a few months and decided to cave in and pay the $?

Welcome!:grin:

Have you thought of a Mission Statement for Being in this Thread yet?
A Couple of things you'd like to Accomplish?:look:

Welcome!:grin:

Have you thought of a Mission Statement for Being in this Thread yet?
A Couple of things you'd like to Accomplish?:look:

I would like to decrease the amount in my stash, saving money for after my graduation, learn how to do styles.....pretty much everything that people have already mentioned.

I am reading a really long thread on ayurveda regimens. I am really interested in adding powders but it seems so complicated.

Girl, I was semi on that Bandwagon when I was a "Lurker" I got tired.:lachen:

I bought quite a few Oils and Someone gave me a Powder (Brahmi)....I couldn't be bothered with all that stuff.:nono:

And One day in an Important Meeting, My Director said: I smell Curry:blush: It smells like Curry Chicken or something in here............Don't Ya'll Smell it? And all the W/F Looked down at their planners, blackberry's, watches etc.....

Now He & I were the only B/F in the entire meeting. After that, I retired the Oils.:lachen:

It's too much work. Sometimes I think it can do more harm then good. All the grit from the powders was too much manipulation to wash outta my hair correctly. And some of the powders can be drying.

The oils are stinky and messy.

Sorry y'all, I pulled LC over to the Nails Fanatics thread :giggle:

I got my Qhemet today! *does cabbage patch* Hvaen't used up anything this week, but I'm getting there. Last night I used some damn Afroveda Cocolatte, it kept me up all night with that sickly sweet smell :barf: So I washed it out and been DC'ing since 9 this morning.

Still trying to use up the Jessicurl WDT, made a mixture with my Sitrinillah and mixed it up, it was so creamy.

It's too much work. Sometimes I think it can do more harm then good. All the grit from the powders was too much manipulation to wash outta my hair correctly. And some of the powders can be drying.

I think it'd be easier to just make teas with the stuff, can't you drink them?

Ok, between you and T, I think I am going to leave that alone. I may just try some henna mixed with a lot of amla to try to comabt the color taking.

I have a list of places I want to buy from after my self imposed no buy ends 1/08/10 to 6/08/10.

Qhemet
Darcys
Oyin
Hairveda
Afroveda
Curl Junkie
KBB

6 months in advance and my lists are HUGE!:perplexed:lachen:

I have had my Jessicurl WDT for over a year now and this is all I've managed to use up:

IMG_0951.jpg

I just want this ish gone :(
Big ole cumbersome bottle, jus taking up space...

Part of me wants to say: It's a "good thing":look: The Other part of me wants to say perhaps it's the Winter BLAHS.....:sad: :yawn: You Know?

It's Good you've found good stuff and it's working for you.:yep:

I don't know, now i just do my hair because i have fallen into a routine. Im not really excited about it anymore.

Well.....I'll have to Say La was onto something:grin:....

I do think the PJ Fairies come in at Night and Mess with the Products!:blush:

They do, little naked men come and fill the products back up:lachen:.

Sure you can join, just come on in and start posting. Welcome to the forum.

Hi La!!!! Good to "see" you!

Hi mkd, im here but i don't really visit the hair forum too much.

It Is!:grin:

And even though (right now) You Ain't really feeling it.....We Need Your Support!

So........We Need you Girl.:grin:

Im going to stop by more often:yep:.

I have a list of places I want to buy from after my self imposed no buy ends 1/08/10 to 6/08/10.

Qhemet
Darcys
Oyin
Hairveda
Afroveda
Curl Junkie
KBB

What's best about most of these places you listed, you can try samples first, so if you don't like the product, you don't have to commit to a full size.

Qhemet
Darcys
Oyin
Hairveda
Afroveda
Curl Junkie
KBB

Don't forget Shescentit :look:

Back