Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

^^BM I am unsure. I want to go, but I dont want to go to a tea place. lol.

I hear ya. We grab tea and then run to the closest BSS

I want to go to the NY meetup but Im really shy around more than one person....

Well let's see what happens. Hopefully I can go.

LOL!!!!!

Thank you :grin: We've been engaged since Oct 2008.

OK so I'm 2 years late :sekret:
LOL
So when are you guys getting married? I also didn't know David is Latino. I thought he was cool before, now he's even cooler :yep: LOL

OK so I'm 2 years late :sekret:
LOL
So when are you guys getting married? I also didn't know David is Latino. I thought he was cool before, now he's even cooler :yep: LOL

Lol! He is half Bolivian and a quarter Cuban.

We are going to elope before he goes to Spain, but have the official wedding in 2011. Don't tell my momma, even though she did the same thing with my father :rolleyes:

My mother wants to have a destination one while he is in Spain. Tryin to get her vacation on. Also tryin to avoid people bringin everyone they know to the wedding, cuz some of us black people (and latino people, David says) are like cockroaches. Invite one and they all come.

Last edited:
Lol! He is half Bolivian and a quarter Cuban.

We are going to elope before he goes to Spain, but have the official wedding in 2011. Don't tell my momma, even though she did the same thing with my father :rolleyes:

My mother wants to have a destination one while he is in Spain. Tryin to get her vacation on. Also tryin to avoid people bringin everyone they know to the wedding, cuz some of us black people (and latino people, David says) are like cockroaches. Invite one and they all come.

David is very handsome, I was thinking Italian. Congrats!

omg all i want is a friggin flat iron! i dont want to have to jump through hurdles & make a bunch of phone calls to get it. i'm going with the fhi platform 7'10 for $99 bucks & thats all there is to it. bump the runway gemini twins & superman ceramic with electromagnetic nano nuclear biotechnology weapons of mass destruction H2PWWJD flat irons. i'll buy a better 1 when i can afford it & i STILL have to find a good blow dyer too. ugh.

whoever said going natural was cheaper & easier told me a boldfaced doggon lie.
:nono:

Last edited:
^^You siggy is scaring the crap out of me.:lachen::lachen::lachen: Why is he ~dancing~ like that? Where are his clothes? Who is he? The spin:lachen::lachen:- why does he spin?

Big Thanks to Charzie for re-starting the Use 1 Buy 1 2010 Thread!:clap::clap::clap:

Hey Ladies:hiya2: Hope all You PJ's are having a Great Weekend. I'm doing my hair as I type. Hope everybody's nice and snug and not dealing with too many inclement weather conditions.:nono:

This thread should also prolly be re-upped in March for the sake of maintenance (so it doesn't get too long).

I'll be posting more in the Use 1 Buy 1 Thread, (since that is my ultimate goal) but will definitely drop in here to see what everybody's up to.:lachen:

JJ! WOW Finally! I am so Happy for You!:grin:

I will Steam tommorrow in Honor of Your New Steam-a!:congrats:

I will be using L'Oreal Artec Kiwi Masque.

:grin: Thanks I was beginning to feel like the little smurfs, is it there yet Poppa Smurf x 100 times.

I was getting a little smurfy :D

Big Thanks to Charzie for re-starting the Use 1 Buy 1 2010 Thread!:clap::clap::clap:

Hey Ladies:hiya2: Hope all You PJ's are having a Great Weekend. I'm doing my hair as I type. Hope everybody's nice and snug and not dealing with too many inclement weather conditions.:nono:

This thread should also prolly be re-upped in March for the sake of maintenance (so it doesn't get too long).

I'll be posting more in the Use 1 Buy 1 Thread, (since that is my ultimate goal) but will definitely drop in here to see what everybody's up to.:lachen:

U know what I am taking back 4 Hair Ones back to sally ( I'll have 8 more left), I ordered a lot of stuff from them including a new caruso curler set (my second one). I am also exchanging the Green tub of SIlk Elements MegaSilk unused for the creme tub. I don't really like the green and have 2 tubs of it.

I have a ton to use. I am actually ashamed. :(

I passed up using my coupon on my NTM products. I figured to let me use what I have.

I actually steamed myself on Wednesday and my husband today :D (I know you wasn't referring to me I am just sharing :D)

Back