PJ runs amok in TJ Maxx

Coffee

Ok I didn't really go there to pick up anything remotely related to hair, but somehow ended up where all the hair products were. I'm giving gymfreak a run for her money on conditioners. This is what I ended up with:wallbash::

Mill Creek Henna Conditioner w/ Panthenol, Keratin & /Chamomile
Mill Creek Jojoba Conditioner w/Panthenol, Keratin & Allantoin
Mill Creek Biotin Conditioner w/ Panthenol, Keratin & Collegen
Hairxpothics Pure Organic Conditioner w/ Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Oil

All are organic and cost $15 incl tax.

Coffee,
I'd be really interested in hearing how well you like the henna conditioner after you try it so please let me know.

Ok I didn't really go there to pick up anything remotely related to hair, but somehow ended up where all the hair products were. I'm giving gymfreak a run for her money on conditioners. This is what I ended up with:wallbash::

Mill Creek Henna Conditioner w/ Panthenol, Keratin & /Chamomile
Mill Creek Jojoba Conditioner w/Panthenol, Keratin & Allantoin
Mill Creek Biotin Conditioner w/ Panthenol, Keratin & Collegen
Hairxpothics Pure Organic Conditioner w/ Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Oil

All are organic and cost $15 incl tax.

Ooohh-that's cocucuie's spot for the Mill Creek condishes-I would love a description of how yummythat Hairxpothics condish must smell:yep:

I hear ya, Coffee! If you can believe this, I came out of there with some ORS Carrot Oil, with a little sample on top. They also had Nature's Gate shampoo and conditioner, and a plethora of flat irons! It's getting nuts in there! :drunk:

LOVE me some TJ Maxx, and they have the nerve to be opening one less than a mile from me. May have to get a part time job, no lie! :yep:

I have heard ladies talk about their findings in TJ Maxx, but the one we have here in Tallahasse is LIMITED :wallbash:. I guess you can call me a PJ under control. LOL

I love Mill Creek conditioners. They are like magic for my hair. After washing and DCing, if my hair is too soft, too hard, to crunchy, too mushy, too anything, all I have to do in put in one of my MC conditioners and my hair is right as rain -- soft, detangled, silky. After the purified water and cetyl alcohol as the first and second ingredients, there is a string of great ingredients that follow...

I knew I would find support and understanding here :drunk:. magviv I will let you know about the Henna con when I use it.

tricie, thank you girl for being so understanding of my PJ ism :spinning:, it's amazing what you can find at TJM!

DivaRox, I don't know if you can handle me letting you know how the
Hairxpothics condish smells, it may send you over the top:lick:.

adw425, thanks for letting me know how well MC products work for you, I can't wait to find out.

Ms.Joi, sounds like you're a PJ under control, but not by choice:yep:.

They also have really large bottles of Rush shampoo & con.

I was in TJ Max this weekend and wanted to buy the Millcreek Henna conditioner so bad, I had it in hand and quickly put it back on the shelf.
I bought a exercise belt instead and headed out door before I changed my mind.

I knew I would find support and understanding here :drunk:. magviv I will let you know about the Henna con when I use it.

tricie, thank you girl for being so understanding of my PJ ism :spinning:, it's amazing what you can find at TJM!
DivaRox, I don't know if you can handle me letting you know how the
Hairxpothics condish smells, it may send you over the top:lick:.

adw425, thanks for letting me know how well MC products work for you, I can't wait to find out.

Ms.Joi, sounds like you're a PJ under control, but not by choice:yep:.

They also have really large bottles of Rush shampoo & con.

You're so welcome! :yep::drunk:

Coffee,
I'd be really interested in hearing how well you like the henna conditioner after you try it so please let me know.

I realllllllllllllly like the Henna Conditioner, made my hair very soft and had nice slip to it!! Well worth the price!!

Back