PJ Anon Room 2505 in the YMCA Building Across the Street from Greater Glory Church

Re: PJ Anon Room 2505 in the YMCA Building Across the Street from Greater Glory Churc

2 BTZ NoodleHead creams
12 bottles of Pantene Hydrating Curls (I have 10 B1G1 free coupons)
Mizani Thermasmooth kit(large bottles)
Garnier Fructis Anti Humidity Cream
Generic Infusium
Braid Spray
8 bottles of extra liso
4 Totally Twisted Conditioners
6 boxes of Henna (for my mom)
Frizz Ease Serum
Frizz Ease Downplay
Frizz Ease Dream Curls
2 Aussie Moist
Proclaim Curl Activator Gel
BTZ Hair Stick (or wahtever its called)
2 Charles Worthington Curl Reviver
2 Sunsilk DeFrizz
1 Silicon Mix

I have officially replaced my clothes shopping habit with beauty products. I purchased all of these things today:nono::look:

Re: PJ Anon Room 2505 in the YMCA Building Across the Street from Greater Glory Churc

Are ya'll the same sorry looking head hangers looking all strung out in the altar line cross the street at GG last Sunday? Pssstr got a word up for ya'll next Sunday. lololol bonjour

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

*walks in huffily, looks down on the other members* :gorgeous:

I mean I dont really need to be here... I dont have a problem at all. Im just checking out the scenery. :look:

In the past 3 weeks...
-Pantene Breakage Defense Mask
-Silk Elements Cholesterol
-KeraCare foam wrap
-KeraCare Leavin
-KeraCare Conditioning Cream
-Aveda Anti Humectant
-Redken Smooth Down Treat
-Redken Anti Snap
-Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
-Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops
-Suave Tropical Coconut
-Mizani H20
-A set of rollers
-Turban Towel
-Shower Comb
-Castor Oil

*sniff*

I can stop netime I want to... *saunters away*

*trips over roller*

Last edited:

Um, I don't even know why I came in this thread. It's not like I have a problem. I guess I was just bored and can't wait until 3pm when I get off and go to the JCPenny salo-- The JCPenny sale... Wow! I'm really disappointed in some of you, but admire your strength to come out!

*walks in huffily, looks down on the other members* :gorgeous:

I mean I dont really need to be here... I dont have a problem at all. Im just checking out the scenery. :look:

In the past 3 weeks...
-Pantene Breakage Defense Mask
-Silk Elements Cholesterol
-KeraCare foam wrap
-KeraCare Leavin
-KeraCare Conditioning Cream
-Aveda Anti Humectant
-Redken Smooth Down Treat
-Redken Anti Snap
-Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
-Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops
-Suave Tropical Coconut
-Mizani H20
-A set of rollers
-Turban Towel
-Shower Comb
-Castor Oil

*sniff*

I can stop netime I want to... *saunters away*

*trips over roller*[/quote]

^^LOL That was funny :lachen:

*helps Kels off floor*

Are you OKAY :look:

Um, I don't even know why I came in this thread. It's not like I have a problem. I guess I was just bored and can't wait until 3pm when I get off and go to the JCPenny salo-- The JCPenny sale... Wow! I'm really disappointed in some of you, but admire your strength to come out!

Girl, JC Penny having a sale? ...I'm with you on this...All this confession and coming out....Whatever!!!....Why ya'll tryna make me think I got a pro'lem....I ain't got no pro'lems:sekret:..I can stop whenever I want:lachen::lachen:

Ok, so y'all are all wild! (as I sit chewing my nails while contemplating a visit to the UPA clip site to order a ponytail after having already bought a phony pony, which I haven't worn and after buying some more hair, which I've done nothing with.) But this is gonna be my last hit! :help:

Back