PJ Alert...New Conditioner

Pumpkin

This weekend I tried the 10 en 1 Dominican deep conditioner and it is the best thing out there. IMO it suprasses the CPR because it leaves my hair baby soft and bouncy. There is also a 12 en 1 that is very similar (almost the same thing). You can find it at your local Dominican salon. I spent $10 for a jar but a little goes a long way and it is worth it.

Is this the same as Diez y Uno? I bought this at my bss and it did absolutely nothing for my hair, it left it very hard. I think I paid like $4.00 for it (i don't remember as it was a few months ago).

Pumpkin, I am glad that this is something that I already have (picked up while in NY) b/c I thought I was gonna have to get you for peeking my PJ curiosity. Glad you like it, I haven't used mine yet.

I have tried to find the Miss Keys Diez y Uno Conditioner or 10 in 1 conditioner but I can't seem to find them. For one there are no Dominican salons in Charlotte, NC and second I tried the metrobeauty website and wasn't able to pull the up on their website.

I really want to locate those products but been having trouble. Is there any other way I can order them? Thanks for your help.

[ QUOTE ]
Is this the same as Diez y Uno? I bought this at my bss and it did absolutely nothing for my hair, it left it very hard. I think I paid like $4.00 for it (i don't remember as it was a few months ago).

[/ QUOTE ]
10 en 1 (aka Diez y Uno) has a conditioner AND a super rinse. I have the super rinse (which nicely detangles my hair). I think it was about $4.99 (something like that).

Re: PJ Alert...New Conditioner SUPERGIRL

Girl, go on and try it out.
poke.gif

I wanna hear how you like it.
grin.gif

Back