Pin curls or flexi rods, hmmm???

Fine 4s

I'm looking for more of a romantic wave lol, big lose curls that won't take away from the length. Would it be best to use a flexi rod or pin curl the hair? I'm getting it done on Friday but the event is Sunday evening.

What say you?

Will post pics lol....

I vote pincurls. But the larger flexirods can give you those results with maybe a bit more hold if done as a wet set. LOL..idk. I love both. And you better post pitchas!!!

Both could be used

If you use the flexi's but put larger amounts of hair on the rod and dont do too many.

If you do the pin curls you will get a wavier look.

If you even have some magnetic rollers you could put a bun in and they curl the hair really fast (of course you will do this on dry hair)

Macherie has a tut on YT where she used rollers to create a beach wave look.

I think with both you may have to put a bit of light hold hairspray on them so they wont drop and flop too much

^^Great ideas! I'll check YT for some more info.
For some reason I get the impression that pin curls may give me a tighter curl which I don't want....I guess I can do a high pony and only apply on the ends as well.
My hair will be pressed straight on Friday and I'll curl it with my own tools. I'm trying to avoid my stylist using yet another heat appliance such as a marcel curler in addition to the pressing comb. Just one torture device at a time please!

Back